- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your suspension and steering with a TruXP Premium Strut Assembly
- Advanced technology provides on-demand control, stability and comfort
- Chromed piston rod resists corrosion for proper seal lubrication and consistent surface wear
- Extensively tested in-lab and on the road for durability and performance
- Pre-assembled struts and springs are available for a wide-range of vehicle applications
- Includes all the precision-engineered components you need for installation
- Installation requires no additional parts or special equipment
- Your TruXP Premium Strut and Springs carries a 30-day warranty
Help your ride rule the road with top-quality TruXP Premium Struts and Springs. Cutting up to an hour and a half of installation time, these pre-assembled struts and springs come with everything you need – the upper strut mount, strut bumper, strut boot, coil spring, spring seat and a premium strut – for on-demand control, superior stability and comfort. 30-day warranty.
TruXP Premium Spring & Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David H (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Jan 21, 2017 8:29 AM
The car has 126,000 miles and had a vibration. We changed the struts in the front and now the vibration is gone. The struts fit and were easy to install. The only issue was the hole for the brake line was just a little too small. We had to open up the hole a little so that the brake line would fit and the clip could be installed. Overall, great parts at a great price.