- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step-up your suspension with a TruXP Performance Leveling Kit
- Custom-engineered for your specific truck, Jeep or SUV
- High-quality suspension leveling kits are designed to maintain your factory ride quality
- Delivers up to a 3” lift for a leveled stance and increased wheel and tire clearance
- Constructed from laser-cut steel with a powder coated finish for durable strength
- Easy, bolt-on installation in less than two hours—no cutting or modifications
- TruXP Leveling Kits are made in the USA
- Your TruXP Performance Leveling Kit is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Getting rid of unsightly rake and rolling massive tires is an easy upgrade thanks to the TruXP Performance Leveling Kit. Engineered for a custom-fit on your truck, Jeep or SUV, these high-quality coil suspension leveling kits make sure you don’t have to sacrifice your factory ride quality for that aggressive stance.
Depending on your year, make and model, TruXP Performance Leveling Kits are available to deliver up to a 3” lift for a completely level or a little less than level stance to suit your specific set-up. Each TruXP Leveling Kit is crafted from laser-cut steel and finished with a durable powder coat finish for strength that’s guaranteed to last.
TruXP Truck Leveling Kits are a true bolt-on system with no cutting or modifying necessary, not to mention an installation time that comes in at under two hours. Your TruXP Level Kit is made in the USA and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
TruXP Performance Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by andy n (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Mar 15, 2016 8:58 PM
I still to install the kit. They look great. I have ordered from this company before and parts, service and price is awesome. I highly recommend this company. Will write a review once I install them.
- truxp suspension systems
- gibson headers dodge dakota
- hexomats reviews
- skyjacker stabilizer link
- toyota suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- mercedes benz seat covers
- 2008 chevy silverado dash cover
- what types of shock absorbers are on a dodge charger srt8
- body lift for 2012 chevy express
- wind guards for cars
- best floor mats for suvs
- receiver hitch accessories