TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get aggressive handling and style with TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model street machine
- Drops your ride by 1.5 sporty inches (depends on vehicle)
- Lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains top-notch ride quality
- Crafted from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a rust-resistant racy green dual-stage powder coat
- Your TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Stop, drop and roll—the show, your ride and your style that is—with a set of TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs on all four corners. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver around a 1.5" drop for enhanced road hugging action and a race-ready look.
TEIN Springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine's suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.
Since the “S" in S.Tech stands for Style, TEIN coats these lowering coil springs with a racy green finish. On top of stylish, the patented dual-stage powder coating system delivers maximum rust resistance for years of use. And, for an even drop on both the front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your S.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year limited warranty.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
213 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ian F (PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL) — Jan 17, 2018 9:32 AM
I put the springs on with my stock struts and instant drop from before of 4 fingers from the tire to wheel well now it's 2 and the ride is smooth. Hard braking turns etc. has a stiffer feel sharp response. Overall I like what it turned out to be.
Reviewed by Aaron P (HILO, HI) — Nov 21, 2017 12:02 PM
Springs are good with decent ride. Manufacturer says it can be used with stock struts but to me the drop it gives is too low for a stock struts. I'd recommend getting shorter struts if they're available for your application. I paired mine with new stock length struts and they barely fit tight on the top and bottom perch with full extension. Poor things are catching hell. Shoulda paired them with truhart lowering struts instead
Reviewed by Jordan B (TAUNTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Jul 17, 2017 8:20 PM
Really good product but they don't lower your vehicle as much as they say they do. They didn't on my Mercedes anyway. But I love the stiffness and the ride they give.