TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get aggressive handling and style with TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model street machine
- Drops your ride by 1.5 sporty inches (depends on vehicle)
- Lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains top-notch ride quality
- Crafted from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a rust-resistant racy green dual-stage powder coat
- Your TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Stop, drop and roll—the show, your ride and your style that is—with a set of TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs on all four corners. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver around a 1.5" drop for enhanced road hugging action and a race-ready look.
TEIN Springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine's suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.
Since the “S" in S.Tech stands for Style, TEIN coats these lowering coil springs with a racy green finish. On top of stylish, the patented dual-stage powder coating system delivers maximum rust resistance for years of use. And, for an even drop on both the front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your S.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year limited warranty.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
201 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cameron J (moncks corner, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Altima — Apr 22, 2017 6:45 AM
Feels like a different car after I installed these! Amazing feel and a nicer ride. Tighter cornering a better feel through the curvy and windy roads! And I love the bright green color!!
Reviewed by Junior O (MENIFEE, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Scion xB — Mar 25, 2017 2:14 PM
These springs are great! They ride really smooth. The drop is just perfect, it's not to low. I recommend these springs. The shipping was extremely fast, I got them within a week of my order.
Reviewed by Rocky Y (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Mar 22, 2017 7:18 AM
Very smooth for daily driving and not too low, plus i slapped them on my 125,000 stock shocks and it rides like a dream. But will soon upgrade shocks/structs though.
Reviewed by Jose Z (National City, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Infiniti G37 — Mar 13, 2017 10:46 PM
So far so good. I will say that on my particular vehicle (11 g37s sedan 6mt) these springs lowered a bit more than I expected based on specs after settling. I can definitely say that they provide oem ride quality despite the drop. The spring rates are solid so there's no bottoming out or hopping. Body roll has reduced significantly over oem and my car looks very aggressive. Definitely satisfied with the results and ride quality at this price point.