TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get aggressive handling and style with TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model street machine
- Drops your ride by 1.5 sporty inches (depends on vehicle)
- Lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains top-notch ride quality
- Crafted from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a rust-resistant racy green dual-stage powder coat
- Your TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Stop, drop and roll—the show, your ride and your style that is—with a set of TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs on all four corners. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver around a 1.5" drop for enhanced road hugging action and a race-ready look.
TEIN Springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine's suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.
Since the “S" in S.Tech stands for Style, TEIN coats these lowering coil springs with a racy green finish. On top of stylish, the patented dual-stage powder coating system delivers maximum rust resistance for years of use. And, for an even drop on both the front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your S.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year limited warranty.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
205 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by chad k (SANDY, UT) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Accord — May 17, 2017 9:24 PM
I have a 1999 Accord and these Springs are perfect for them it lowers it very evenly and I used the stock struts the ride is perfect not bouncy not too stiff. The handling improve dramatically.
Reviewed by Cameron J (moncks corner, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Altima — Apr 22, 2017 6:45 AM
Feels like a different car after I installed these! Amazing feel and a nicer ride. Tighter cornering a better feel through the curvy and windy roads! And I love the bright green color!!