- Save 15% Use Promo Code 107015
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vertically challenged off-roader a big boost with Superlift Lift Kits
- Custom-engineered for your particular year, make and model
- Adds ample ground clearance for enhanced performance on the trail
- Give your rig a more intimidating street stance
- Pick from a range of height and shock options (varies by vehicle)
- Comes complete with all the gear you need for direct-fit installation
- Superlift Kits are built with pride in the USA
- Superlift Lift Kits are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The trail is unforgiving, but the glory of conquering a particularly challenging stretch is priceless. In order to survive in the wilds and come back with the bragging rights, you need enough ground clearance to roll over any obstacle in your path. And when it comes to burly lifts, nothing beats Superlift Lift Kits.
Big boulders, fallen logs, parking lot planter boxes—if it gets in your way, a Superlift Lift Kit makes sure it doesn’t dent, ding or demolish your drivetrain. These trail-ready suspension upgrades give you a big boost off the ground for unsurpassed rock-crawling performance. Plus, you can choose your level of lift, from a minor increase to make room for oversized tires or a boss Superlift 6 inch lift to take on the Rubicon.
Expertly crafted by seasoned trail heads, every Superlift Kit is custom-engineered to work flawlessly with your specific year, make and model. They come complete with all the gear you need for a direct install, and select kits are available with your choice of shocks. Your Superlift Lift Kit is made with pride in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- As you install your new Superlift Lift Kit, some drilling, cutting and/or welding may be required.
Superlift Lift Kits Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Derick W (Fort Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Mar 16, 2017 6:25 AM
First of all the shipping was very fast. All boxes were packaged very well. The kit is very heavy duty. As long as you have everything planned out the installation is a breeze. Very satisfied with the purchase.
Reviewed by Tyler O (TEXAS CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 15, 2017 7:37 AM
The instructions were very detailed and easy to follow, the ride is a bit stiffer which is to be expected. The shocks that came with the kit seem to be a quality product. Overall I think it is a great lift. I have only had the lift for a week so time will tell on durability.
Reviewed by Mike B (Kalispell, MT) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Nov 20, 2016 8:22 PM
Worked as advertised! A really nice upgrade that allowed me to run the wheel and tire combo I wanted. Relatively easy to install - instructions could have been a bit better but overall really great.
- superlift suspension systems
- switch pros 8100 switch panel power system
- top dawg premium night vision dvr dash cam
- h&r ets electronic lowering systems
- honda dash cover
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- altima suspension
- 2011 gmc sierra seat covers
- dodge leveling kit
- bra for trucks
- custom auto floor liners
- custom fit seat covers for trucks