- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore your ride comfort with a SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly
- Saves both money and time by combing strut, coil spring, strut mount and boot and bump stop
- Complete strut assembly in one, easy-to-install corner unit
- Features high quality struts and OE-grade coil springs
- Premium bearings and strut mounts
- Helps eliminate clunking noises and loose steering
- Improves tire wear and provides long term performance
- Your SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly is covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Drive comfortably – as you should – with a time-saving SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly. Reducing the dangers of tire wear and loose steering, this assembly is sure to last thanks to OE-grade bearings and coil springs.
Invest in a SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly and enjoy saving on an easy-to-install combination of strut, coil spring, strut mount and boot and bump stop. Using only high quality struts, this assembly enhances your overall driving experience. Your SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by EDWIN H (BAY SHORE, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — Jan 21, 2018 9:37 AM
This shock looks good but is deceiving. the install is easy but the shock bottoms out on dips & bumps, ride good on smooth road but any shock ride good on smooth road.
Reviewed by Chris N (LA PORTE, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus RX 350 — Dec 18, 2017 9:34 PM
We put these on my daughters 07 Lexus Rx 350. Ive installed quick struts before but these looked to be better built and great appearance compared to competitors. We had each strut remived and replaced in about 30min. Fit perfectly and so far very smooth and quite ride. Very close if not better than original oem struts.
Reviewed by Jamila P (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Maxima — Dec 12, 2017 3:56 PM
The parts came quicker than expected. And the installation was less than 30 mins (not including taking the wheels off). My car rides so much better and it was so convenient for the mechanic. I'm soooo happy!!
Reviewed by william w (URBANDALE, IA) — Nov 24, 2017 6:47 AM
EASY TO ORDER. GOT WHAT I ORDERED AND WE WILL SEE HOW THEY HOLD UP. MUCH LOWER PRICE THAN MONROE AND COME WITH QUALITY SEALS.