- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your ride over any bumpy road with Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts
- Patented, progressive rebound and compression discs provide a smooth, controlled ride
- Custom-tuned control valve maintains vehicle control in any environment
- Accurate shim-stacked valving for harmonious motion between shock and vehicle
- Enlarged 2.25” twin tube shock body for better control and performance
- Large shock body & all-weather fluid withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F
- Nitrogen gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade
- Accordion boot protects the shock rod & low-friction, self-lubricating seal
- Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From potholes to rocky peaks, Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts are the ideal way to elevate your vehicle’s performance, both on- and off-road. With no limit to the list of benefits, innovative Rancho RS5000X Shocks feature progressive engagement valving and a custom-tuned compression control valve, that when paired together provide smooth ride quality, increased handling and maximum control in any environment.
The RS5000X series features a 2.25” twin-tube shock body that allows for increased fluid capacity for cooler operation and increased control and performance at varying speeds. Paired with all-weather fluid, RS5000X Rancho shocks are built to withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F.
This gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade and the nitro-carburized piston rod is strengthened for long-lasting durability. Rancho RS5000X Struts are sold individually and include an accordion boot to protect and maintain the shock rod and low-friction, self-lubricating seal. Your Rancho RS5000X Suspension Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph L (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 11, 2017 6:39 PM
the price was great free deliery they are awesome look great on the Cosmo Blue JEEP
Reviewed by Ritchie B (Lebanon, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Jul 11, 2017 8:38 AM
I had put on a competitors shock 5 years ago (only 15K miles) only to find that they were shot this summer. They had lived an easy life, so I was very surprised. So, after a bit of research, the Rancho RS5000X was an easy choice. Coupled with the current rebate, it was a no-brainer. The old truck rides like new. No more bouncing and highway sway. A serious improvement.
Reviewed by Terry M (ATHENS, GA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Jul 07, 2017 5:31 AM
Shopped around for better price could not find. Delivery was faster than expected. Great shock for a great price.
Reviewed by Wesley V (Silverton, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2017 4:59 PM
Rancho makes great shocks. They're not inexpensive but they work well and shouldn't have to be replaced again no matter how they're used.
Reviewed by Paul J. K (BONNEAU, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jun 06, 2017 11:33 AM
Much improved over stock, BUT, bounces like it has NO shock at all on rough roads. Should be one bounce and back to neutral, but sometimes bounces three times before it quits.