- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Remove your ride’s factory rake with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts
- Complete modular assembly is custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Pre-assembled & ready-to-install with coil spring and upper mount—no special tools required
- Nitrogen gas-charged to withstand demanding off-road conditions
- Customize an aggressive stance, increase ground clearance & clear up to 35” tires
- Easily adjust ride quality and performance with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position tuning technology
- 2.75” diameter shock body for more fluid capacity and cooler operation
- Premium liquid metallic finish provides long-lasting durability
- QuickLIFT Leveling Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skip the costly suspension swap and challenging installation process with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts. Designed for quick, manual tuning of your ride’s performance, the Rancho Quick LIFT Kit allows you to tailor your comfort and control with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position technology.
Each Rancho QuickLIFT Leveling Strut is a gas-charged, complete modular assembly that’s custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV and comes ready-to-install with a pre-assembled coil spring and upper mounting plate—no coil spring compressor needed.
Rancho Suspension Quick LIFT Leveling Struts not only remove your truck’s unsightly factory rake, but they give your ride an aggressive stance, increased ground clearance and provide plenty of room for up to 35” tires. The Rancho Quick LIFT Strut is sold individually and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Great D (Whitefish, MT) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 07, 2017 9:59 AM
Shocks work as advertised to level out my 2013 Tacoma and provides much better ride than standard shocks with lift spacers installed.
Reviewed by Christofer W (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2017 3:27 AM
The QuickLIFT look great but are not as easy installation as they say. I have to take there to a shop to get them installed because of a lack of tools. The length of travel seems low but it is meant to add up to 2.5" to the ride. I have had trouble with Rancho customer service to ask about the trouble. If I can once they are installed and settled I will post what the height increase is on an extended cab and a long bed and potentially up the stars.
Reviewed by John R (Flemington, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Mar 12, 2017 8:55 AM
These lift struts give your truck a great ride. As far as getting 35" tires on your F 150 Good luck without doing some cutting. I installed 33s after the lift and the just clear without rubbing. I called Rancho They had me measure from the center of the hub to top of the wheel well it measured exact to their specs They say you can and seemed to care less what I told them. The reason only 4 stars.
Reviewed by erik r (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 26, 2017 6:00 AM
Huge difference in ride quality. Being able to adjust how stiff or soft is great. Lifts front of truck just the right amount without having to change anything else to be able to align. ,33" tires fit perfectly. Easy install on my truck