- Rebates: $80 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Remove your ride’s factory rake with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts
- Complete modular assembly is custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Pre-assembled & ready-to-install with coil spring and upper mount—no special tools required
- Nitrogen gas-charged to withstand demanding off-road conditions
- Customize an aggressive stance, increase ground clearance & clear up to 35” tires
- Easily adjust ride quality and performance with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position tuning technology
- 2.75” diameter shock body for more fluid capacity and cooler operation
- Premium liquid metallic finish provides long-lasting durability
- QuickLIFT Leveling Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skip the costly suspension swap and challenging installation process with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts. Designed for quick, manual tuning of your ride’s performance, the Rancho Quick LIFT Kit allows you to tailor your comfort and control with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position technology.
Each Rancho QuickLIFT Leveling Strut is a gas-charged, complete modular assembly that’s custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV and comes ready-to-install with a pre-assembled coil spring and upper mounting plate—no coil spring compressor needed.
Rancho Suspension Quick LIFT Leveling Struts not only remove your truck’s unsightly factory rake, but they give your ride an aggressive stance, increased ground clearance and provide plenty of room for up to 35” tires. The Rancho Quick LIFT Strut is sold individually and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard b (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 17, 2017 8:20 PM
Great product, easy do it yourself installation, and made my truck look great. Mail in rebate process was a pain.
Reviewed by Allen B (CORONADO, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Sep 25, 2017 8:45 PM
Upfront- the lift and leveling instantly made old F150 look better and drives noticeably better. Install: I bought as kit with front struts and rear shocks. Both rear shocks installed in less than 30 mins with no unexpected issues. The front was still somewhat easy but not as easy as the many YouTube videos would have you believe- a couple more than the five bolts shown in most videos in order to get quick struts to slide up in to position. But Easy and looks great.
Reviewed by Charles G (Broken Arrow, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 13, 2017 8:04 PM
I have a 2013 Silverado and all I had to do is disconnect the sway bar and they went right in. Had to have the alignment corrected as the toe was way off after the new struts were installed. The new Rancho 9000 load leveling struts lived up to the name and the truck now sits level. Best money I ever spent.
Reviewed by Michael K (SAFFORD, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 11, 2017 6:43 PM
The ride is good but the lift is slightly higher then level so now I will need to lift the rear.
Reviewed by John S (NORTH EAST, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 24, 2017 3:13 AM
Just what I was looking for. Better ground clearance, better ride and a good look for the truck. Since I don't have a lot of time I had a dealer install these. They are everything I wanted.