- Rebates: $300 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your ride’s handling, looks and performance with a Pro Comp Lift Kit
- Advanced scanning and CAD/CAM technology ensures components are engineered to withstand heavy duty off-road use
- Increases ground clearance and improves suspension articulation while maintaining OE standards
- Provides enough space for large tire and wheel packages without sacrificing ride quality
- Available in kits ranging from a 2" to 8" lift depending on your vehicle application
- Kits include installation equipment with brake line extensions & longer bump stops (if needed)
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions are included to make installation as straightforward as possible
- Pro Comp proudly engineers and manufactures their Lift Kits in the USA
- Your Pro Comp Lift Kit is backed by a 5-year warranty
From paved city streets to rough country roads, a Pro Comp Lift Kit delivers the style and stance to get you there. Engineered by off-road enthusiasts using advanced scanning and technology, each Pro Comp Lift component is custom-crafted to endure the rigors of real-world use and abuse.
Pro Comp Lifts, ranging from 2” to 8”, deliver the maximum ground clearance and improved suspension articulation you need without compromising your drivability. And with plenty of room for that monster-sized wheel and tire package, Pro Comp Lift Kits elevate your ride to new terrain-tackling heights.
Each ProComp Lift comes complete with the necessary equipment, including brake line extensions and longer bump stops (if needed), as well as step-by-step illustrated installation instructions. Your ProComp Lift Kit is proudly made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty.
Pro Comp Lift Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark M (BROOKLYN, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 26, 2016 12:40 PM
After a lot of lift kit research, Pro Comp rose to the top in quality and cost. This is one of the only kits that take rear suspension geometry into account and I wanted my truck too still drive like stock so it's the total overall thought that went into this kit that did it for me
- pro comp suspension systems
- flareside f150 toolbox
- flowmaster 40 for 2011 tundra
- great handling shock for lowered truck
- mini floor mats
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- best shocks for tacoma
- camry lift
- ford ranger rail caps
- discount auto wind deflectors
- air intake cheap flow
- truck bed toppers for sale