- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The KYB Strut-Plus is your all-in-one solution to restore your vehicle’s handling and control
- OEM-quality or better components powered by a KYB Excel-G Gas Strut
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle's ride height and design
- Pre-assembled for a simplified installation process - no coil spring compressor
- Calibrated to compensate for wear caused by vehicle age and mileage
- Includes coil spring, mount, insulator, bearing plate and hardware (varies by vehicle)
- Your KYB Strut-Plus Spring & Strut Assembly is backed by a 1-year warranty
When your corners are sagging and sloshing, it’s time to replace some of those worn suspension components. But that leads to a host of questions: is it the shocks? The struts? The springs? Well, KYB eliminates the guesswork and replaces every component with one high-quality assembly, the KYB Strut-Plus.
Not only is the KYB Strut Plus Spring & Strut Assembly designed just for your ride, it’s designed for each specific corner of your vehicle. KYB also calibrates the Strut Plus Assembly to compensate for wear caused by vehicle age and mileage.
At the heart of the strut assembly pumps the renowned KYB Excel-G Gas Strut. Then, depending on model, KYB includes a tuned coil spring, mount, insulator, bearing plate and all the hardware needed for a fast and easy install. KYB backs your Strut-Plus Spring & Strut Assembly with a 1-year warranty.
KYB Strut-Plus Spring & Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank S (ROANOKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 09, 2018 8:09 PM
I was looking for some new shocks/struts for my 2005 4Runner and saw these on the website. Price was the best I found and fast shipping. I will definitely be buying these again for my 4Runner because I know it will last long enough to need another set!
Reviewed by Rogelio M (PALMDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda CR-V — Dec 16, 2017 10:50 AM
very good choice,most of the road noise is gone, car is firm, like a brand new car!
Reviewed by leopoldo c (houston, TX) — Dec 12, 2017 8:21 PM
They are a fantastic product. Installed with ease and they make the ride really smooth. Would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Anthony J (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Nov 30, 2017 7:16 AM
Front strut assembly easy to install, Follow utube video..Rear struts more difficult.on the 2008 Accord coupe ..new access panels behind rear seat right and left to loosen two nuts on top NEVER LOOSEN the CENTER NUT. About two hrs follow u tube video I found access panels on google.Have friend help..