- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your full-size ride to the max with KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts
- Designed to deliver maximum control for trucks, vans and SUVs
- Wide-bore monotube with stainless steel piston ring withstand high temps
- Off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look
- Thrives under the most demanding driving conditions
- Perfect suspension upgrade for frequent hauling, towing and plowing
- KYB’s shock for ideal use with your diesel truck - also compatible with gas
- Compatible with lifted and lowered vehicles (depending on model)
- Your KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Big, strong and unwieldy, it takes special equipment to keep your big truck, work van or SUV under control. So reign in the handling and maximize control with a set of KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts.
Custom-built for your full-sized ride, MonoMax shocks are designed to deliver performance upgrades for both diesel and gas vehicles. Featuring a wide-bore monotube design with a stainless steel piston ring, KYB Mono shocks can handle the high temperatures generated from heavy-duty use. The off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look which makes MonoMax shocks perfect for hauling, towing and plowing.
Providing optimal off-road action, the MonoMax shock is KYB’s number-one choice for diesel trucks and is compatible with a number of lifted and lowered rigs. KYB backs your MonoMax Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
112 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony H (Manhattan, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jan 15, 2018 7:06 AM
Compared to Bilstein 5100 for a 1500 GMT800 IFS these have 1.24" longer compressed length. Bilstien 5100 (12.54" min) are for 0-2.5" lift meaning These KYB's should work with a minimum 1.24" torsion bar lift. Shock travel on the GM IFS is slightly less than wheel travel. 280psi charged makes them a bear to install if you don't retain them with wire in the full collapsed min length.
Reviewed by AARON B (spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Jan 02, 2018 4:52 AM
I use these on my f250 4wd. They are very stout and durable. They improved the ride and handling of the truck quite noticeably.
Reviewed by Steven Leon B (PARKVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tracker — Dec 18, 2017 7:41 AM
Very happy with these shocks! Truck rides better than ever and installation took no time at all.
Reviewed by Mark K (ROSEVILLE, CA) — Dec 11, 2017 11:49 PM
These shocks are a great upgrade from my original Dodge Durango shocks. And it came with the factory tow package... a lot more control - they have eliminated some sway I was getting with my original shocks when towing my boat. M K