- Rebates: $25 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your full-size ride to the max with KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts
- Designed to deliver maximum control for trucks, vans and SUVs
- Wide-bore monotube with stainless steel piston ring withstand high temps
- Off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look
- Thrives under the most demanding driving conditions
- Perfect suspension upgrade for frequent hauling, towing and plowing
- KYB’s shock for ideal use with your diesel truck - also compatible with gas
- Compatible with lifted and lowered vehicles (depending on model)
- Your KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Big, strong and unwieldy, it takes special equipment to keep your big truck, work van or SUV under control. So reign in the handling and maximize control with a set of KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts.
Custom-built for your full-sized ride, MonoMax shocks are designed to deliver performance upgrades for both diesel and gas vehicles. Featuring a wide-bore monotube design with a stainless steel piston ring, KYB Mono shocks can handle the high temperatures generated from heavy-duty use. The off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look which makes MonoMax shocks perfect for hauling, towing and plowing.
Providing optimal off-road action, the MonoMax shock is KYB’s number-one choice for diesel trucks and is compatible with a number of lifted and lowered rigs. KYB backs your MonoMax Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul V (MIDLAND, TX) — Nov 14, 2017 5:22 PM
I bought these for my Niece's Toyota 4 Runner. We both installed the shocks & struts. Very easy job, after a test drive on west Texas rough roads it was a total difference between night an day. GREAT RIDE DIFFERENCE.!
Reviewed by Mark A (NORTH TONAWANDA, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 28, 2017 8:34 PM
Ordered these late on a Wednesday night and they were at my door by Saturday morning. Installation was really simple on my 2004 jeep Grand Cherokee. Shocks work great being my truck has a higher center of gravity. Only thing was they had a few scratches in them and I found them for a few dollars cheaper on another website. The online agent I spoke with was great for helping me decide which ones to order with plenty of knowledge about the product.
Reviewed by JOHN W (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Sep 22, 2017 9:43 AM
I have a son in the repair shop business and he said KYB was a great value. He is correct ! My 99 Dodge on has 116 k on it and the shocks were OEM. What a difference the KYB's made !! I highly recommend them as a great value for the money !
Reviewed by Aurelio D (CHIEFLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Aug 19, 2017 5:25 AM
Excellent shocks, better than original equipment. KYB Monomax are heavy duty shocks and my truck has a firmer, less leaning ride. I took my friend to a hardware store and not knowing that I changed the shocks, he remarked how good the ride is. Installation was easy, did it myself in 4 hrs. Took my time, after all I'm a retiree. Owned my truck for 15 years.
- kyb suspension systems
- viair constant duty on board air system
- programmers for audi s4
- roll and lock covers in houston tx
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- fiat seat covers
- toyota suspension
- f350 air bag kit
- suspension kits
- toyota prius 2010 seat covers
- automotive seat covers
- dashboard kits
- performance programmers