- Rebates: $100 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your full-size ride to the max with KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts
- Designed to deliver maximum control for trucks, vans and SUVs
- Wide-bore monotube with stainless steel piston ring withstand high temps
- Off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look
- Thrives under the most demanding driving conditions
- Perfect suspension upgrade for frequent hauling, towing and plowing
- KYB’s shock for ideal use with your diesel truck - also compatible with gas
- Compatible with lifted and lowered vehicles (depending on model)
- Your KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Big, strong and unwieldy, it takes special equipment to keep your big truck, work van or SUV under control. So reign in the handling and maximize control with a set of KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts.
Custom-built for your full-sized ride, MonoMax shocks are designed to deliver performance upgrades for both diesel and gas vehicles. Featuring a wide-bore monotube design with a stainless steel piston ring, KYB Mono shocks can handle the high temperatures generated from heavy-duty use. The off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look which makes MonoMax shocks perfect for hauling, towing and plowing.
Providing optimal off-road action, the MonoMax shock is KYB’s number-one choice for diesel trucks and is compatible with a number of lifted and lowered rigs. KYB backs your MonoMax Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Aurelio D (CHIEFLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Aug 19, 2017 5:25 AM
Excellent shocks, better than original equipment. KYB Monomax are heavy duty shocks and my truck has a firmer, less leaning ride. I took my friend to a hardware store and not knowing that I changed the shocks, he remarked how good the ride is. Installation was easy, did it myself in 4 hrs. Took my time, after all I'm a retiree. Owned my truck for 15 years.
Reviewed by jack o (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-250 — Aug 17, 2017 1:14 AM
Installed on F250SD 4wd. I received in a very timely manor, Installation went smoothly, I was surprisingly happy the way these shock took the roll out of the front, always hated the front dip and roll when heavy loaded. I would highly recommend.
Reviewed by Bill E (Aurora, CO) — Aug 10, 2017 8:18 AM
I bought front and rear for a 1 ton express camper van dry weight at 9600 pounds. I have been putting sensatracs shocks on all my vehicles as a shock of choice,but these monomax's are the best for the rocking horse and side roll, plus wheel hop control for this heavy van application hands down.Its now a camper with a performance suspension under it.
- kyb suspension systems
- viair constant duty on board air system
- programmers for audi s4
- roll and lock covers in houston tx
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- fiat seat covers
- toyota suspension
- f350 air bag kit
- suspension kits
- toyota prius 2010 seat covers
- automotive seat covers
- dashboard kits
- performance programmers