- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade to monotube suspension with KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts
- The perfect replacement for monotube equipped vehicles
- High gas pressure adds performance for aggressive driving and heavy loads
- Increases steering response by up to 30% over OEM
- Monotube design never experiences shock fade
- Increased vehicle stability, handling and control over twin-tube designs
- Responsive monotube design automatically adjusts to driving conditions
- Provides a firmer ride and additional control in all driving conditions
- Your KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dump those squishy twin-tube shocks and upgrade to the firm ride and auto-adjusting control of monotube KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts. A serious performance upgrade for twin-tube equipped vehicles, Gas-a-Just shocks feature a monotube design that never experiences shock fade.
The high gas pressure delivers both aggressive driving performance and heavy load handling. Not to mention, the KYB Gas-a-Just shock increases steering response by up to 30% over twin-tube designs. Plus, the responsive monotube design automatically adjusts to conditions to boost stability, handling and control.
And, if you’re already familiar with the wonders of monotube shocks because your ride came factory equipped, the Gas-a-Just shock is the perfect OEM replacement. So when it’s time for a new set—go with KYB. And best yet, KYB backs your Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alvin Y (Kapolei, HI) — Aug 17, 2017 4:22 AM
Overall a good value on a pretty good shock. Handles the bumps better than stock shocks & rides smoother too. For the money, can't go wrong.
Reviewed by Tony P (LOCUST, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Aug 12, 2017 4:51 AM
Everything I have ordered was exactly as described. The quality was spot on perfect fit and made my 2002 F-150 seem like a new truck again. New Brake Rotors. Brake pads, Serpentine belt, Vent visors, and new KYB shocks and struts. Thanks for everything.P.S. Just received my new vent shades for Tamara's 2017 Honda Pilot.
Reviewed by Donald C (allen park, MI) Reviewed for a 1972 Ford Maverick — Aug 04, 2017 11:06 PM
Even though made for a Datsun, etc. They were a direct bolt on for my 1972 Ford Maverick (rears). This is a way to get a far better shock on a maverick that has no actual service part number available in a high performance gas shock! I also have them on my 1974 maverick also, what a big difference in firmness and ride.