- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade to monotube suspension with KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts
- The perfect replacement for monotube equipped vehicles
- High gas pressure adds performance for aggressive driving and heavy loads
- Increases steering response by up to 30% over OEM
- Monotube design never experiences shock fade
- Increased vehicle stability, handling and control over twin-tube designs
- Responsive monotube design automatically adjusts to driving conditions
- Provides a firmer ride and additional control in all driving conditions
- Your KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dump those squishy twin-tube shocks and upgrade to the firm ride and auto-adjusting control of monotube KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts. A serious performance upgrade for twin-tube equipped vehicles, Gas-a-Just shocks feature a monotube design that never experiences shock fade.
The high gas pressure delivers both aggressive driving performance and heavy load handling. Not to mention, the KYB Gas-a-Just shock increases steering response by up to 30% over twin-tube designs. Plus, the responsive monotube design automatically adjusts to conditions to boost stability, handling and control.
And, if you’re already familiar with the wonders of monotube shocks because your ride came factory equipped, the Gas-a-Just shock is the perfect OEM replacement. So when it’s time for a new set—go with KYB. And best yet, KYB backs your Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert W (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Oct 01, 2017 2:53 AM
If you like a stiff sporty ride, theses are for you. They are so stiff, getting them installed was a tad more difficult than a typical shock absorber. That's how I knew I was going to like them
Reviewed by John M (WARSAW, IN) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy Suburban — Sep 26, 2017 4:38 PM
The price was so much less than anyone around my area for the same shocks.This Is my second set on two different vehicles. Give a very nice ride.