- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your stability and drivability over a wide range of terrains with ICON Lift Kits
- Increases wheel travel & damping ability for better vehicle control and ride quality
- More ground clearance to use larger tire/wheel combos without losing ride quality or towing capacity
- Available in several stages for your ideal amount of lift—mild to wild
- Custom-engineered to deliver maximum performance for serious off-road conditions
- Durable CAD-plated coilover shock body & 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components
- Exceptional cooling properties & ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior road feel
- Height adjustable coilovers allow you to fine tune your height preference (select applications)
- Each kit comes complete with everything you need to install—no piecing together parts
- Your ICON Lift Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks
Help your rig join the ranks of the lifted and liberated with a rugged ICON Lift Kit. Designed in several stages that provide just the right amount of boost for your ride, these world-class lift kits are custom-engineered to deliver your specific truck, Jeep or SUV the ultimate off-road experience.
Every system, from an ICON 4 Lift Kit to their ICON Lift Kit Tacoma, is constructed to outlast your vehicle with durable CAD-plated coilover shock bodies, 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components, exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach springs.
Stabilizing your ride over a wide range of terrains, ICON Lift Kits increase your damping ability and provide the ground clearance you need to add oversized tires and clear monster-sized boulders. Each ICON Lift Kit comes complete with everything you need to install so you’re not left piecing together parts on your own. Whether you’re looking for an ICON Lift Kit F250 or an ICON Leveling Kit Ford Super Duty, your new suspension gear comes with a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks.
ICON Lift Kits Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason R (CLACKAMAS, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — May 25, 2017 3:33 PM
Overall I couldn't be happier with the product. I was able to fit 35" tires with minor rubbing that I will fix soon. The truck drives better than it did before and I am excited to go test it out on some trails. I haven't received the leaf spring pack yet. So the truck was only leveled. But once I get the leaf springs and install them, I'll crank up the front to re-level it.
Reviewed by Mitchell V (PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 05, 2016 8:59 PM
I knew what I was getting, I have had Icon on my last 3 vehicles.The best you can get for your vehicle all others are no comparison.