- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your capability over a wide range of terrains with ICON Lift Kits
- Improve wheel travel & damping ability for better vehicle control and ride quality
- Additional ground clearance allows for the use larger tire/wheel combos without losing ride quality or towing capacity
- Choose from six different stages for your ideal amount of lift:
- Stage 1: Entry Level Kit – Increases ground clearance and suspension dampening
- Stage 2: Basic Suspension Upgrade – Light to medium off-road
- Stage 3: Performance System – Increased cooling from reservoirs on shocks
- Stage 4: Mid Performance System – Reservoirs on front and rear shocks for increased travel
- Stage 5: Maximum Performance System – Enhanced performance for high-speed, off-road driving
- Stage 6: Extreme Performance System – Maximum travel and dampening performance
- Each kit is custom-engineered to deliver maximum performance for serious off-road conditions
- Features a CAD-plated coilover shock body & 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components for durability you can count on
- Exceptional cooling properties & ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs make for a superior road feel
- Height adjustable coilovers allow you to fine-tune your height preference (select applications)
- Includes everything you need for installation – no need to piece together parts
- Difference Between Lift Kits and Leveling Kits
- Your ICON Lift Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks
Weekends shouldn’t be taken off because your rig can’t handle the terrain. When you install an ICON Lift Kit you increase your stability and drivability, improve wheel travel and damping and add additional ground clearance. ICON Lifts improve vehicle control and ride quality as well as allow larger tire/wheel combos.
Available in multiple stages each with different components, there’s sure to be a kit for you. Stage 1: an entry level kit that increases ground clearance and suspension dampening, Stage 2: a basic suspension upgrade for light to medium off-road travel, Stage 3: a performance system that increases cooling from reservoirs on shocks, Stage 4: a mid-performance system with reservoirs on the front and rear shocks for increased travel, Stage 5: a maximum performance system for high-speed off-road driving and Stage 6: an extreme performance system for maximum travel and dampening performance.
Custom-engineered with a CAD-plated coilover shock body & 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components, these top-of-the-line kits include everything you need for installation. Your ICON Lift Kit is protected by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks.
ICON Lift Kits Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel B (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 18, 2018 5:31 AM
This is a nice setup. Truck rides nice and components look great. Took some time to install but not too bad. Watch the videos on the internet first. I would recommend this kit for people looking for a little lift and ride quality enhancement.
Reviewed by Rick B (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Oct 22, 2017 7:53 PM
I spent a lot of time reading reviews and looking at all the options before pulling the trigger on this Icon Stage 4 package,even talked to the tech guys at Icon.The quality shines through in every aspect,even down to the packaging.A+++++
Reviewed by Billy W (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Aug 21, 2017 9:27 AM
The truck rides awesome!!! Better than stock. I wish there was a little more lift but otherwise, perfect!!
Reviewed by Jason R (CLACKAMAS, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — May 25, 2017 3:33 PM
Overall I couldn't be happier with the product. I was able to fit 35" tires with minor rubbing that I will fix soon. The truck drives better than it did before and I am excited to go test it out on some trails. I haven't received the leaf spring pack yet. So the truck was only leveled. But once I get the leaf springs and install them, I'll crank up the front to re-level it.