- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your pulse by lowering your ride with H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Delivers a 1.5” – 1.8” drop depending on your vehicle
- Sport Springs are H&R's most popular coil springs
- Offers sportier results than OE springs with a superb ride quality
- Cuts body roll for crisp handling, tight cornering & faster response
- Streamlines your wind resistance for less drag
- Narrows the gap between your tires and wheel well
- Built tough from 54SiCr6 spring steel
- Shot-peened for a 200% increase in lifespan
- Made and tested in Germany
- Your H&R Sport Coil Springs include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Let's face it—you gave up on trying to keep your prized ride stock a long time ago. Somewhere between the cat-back exhaust system and the roll cage, you decided to give in to that little voice inside your head urging you to put the pedal to the metal. When you're ready to fully embrace the spirit of sporty street driving, upgrade your suspension with H&R Lowering Coil Springs.
Inspired by the Autobahn and custom engineered for your auto, H&R Sport Springs tune your suspension for tighter, more responsive handling. These stage 2 spring upgrades drop you down between 1.5" – 1.8", lowering your center of gravity for reduced body roll, decreased wind resistance and a lot less slop in your steering. Plus, their progressive spring rate responds to the road, staying soft when you're cruising and stiffening up as you throw the hammer down.
More than just a performance upgrade, H & R Sport Springs give your ride a tighter profile, too. They bring your stature down far enough to close the gaps in your wheel wells, making your rims come alive. And since they're constructed from shot-peened steel with a Lifetime Defect Warranty, your HR Sport Springs have the guts to go the distance.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- The color of H&R Springs may vary on a batch-by-batch basis - images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Spring color does not indicate which type of springs you have. The part numbers printed on the springs and/or spring box indicate whether you have Race, Super Sport, Sport, or OE Sport.
H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
168 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Victor L (ST AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Challenger — Dec 01, 2017 12:56 PM
Great Deal! Like the look and was easy to install. I believe the ride is better than stock springs also.
Reviewed by Erick C (GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — Nov 07, 2017 5:57 PM
Installed these along with some kyb struts. Nice drop and level ride height. Handling is much better than stock with a ride quality that's not too harsh.
Reviewed by Damian P (Chatham, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Fiat 500 — Nov 05, 2017 3:46 PM
Tighter spring rate feels and preforms great but the ride height is the same as stock. Not cool if you want a lowered ride
- h&r suspension systems
- plasmaglow night raider led scanner
- rebel flag bikini top for jeep
- ford rear lift blocks
- subaru window visors
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- rx 350 floor mats
- 08 silverado lift kit
- body lift for 2012 chevy express
- custom cargo mats for suv
- discount floor liners
- nerf bar steps trucks