- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your pulse by lowering your ride with H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Delivers a 1.5” – 1.8” drop depending on your vehicle
- Sport Springs are H&R's most popular coil springs
- Offers sportier results than OE springs with a superb ride quality
- Cuts body roll for crisp handling, tight cornering & faster response
- Streamlines your wind resistance for less drag
- Narrows the gap between your tires and wheel well
- Built tough from 54SiCr6 spring steel
- Shot-peened for a 200% increase in lifespan
- Made and tested in Germany
- Your H&R Sport Coil Springs include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Let's face it—you gave up on trying to keep your prized ride stock a long time ago. Somewhere between the cat-back exhaust system and the roll cage, you decided to give in to that little voice inside your head urging you to put the pedal to the metal. When you're ready to fully embrace the spirit of sporty street driving, upgrade your suspension with H&R Lowering Coil Springs.
Inspired by the Autobahn and custom engineered for your auto, H&R Sport Springs tune your suspension for tighter, more responsive handling. These stage 2 spring upgrades drop you down between 1.5" – 1.8", lowering your center of gravity for reduced body roll, decreased wind resistance and a lot less slop in your steering. Plus, their progressive spring rate responds to the road, staying soft when you're cruising and stiffening up as you throw the hammer down.
More than just a performance upgrade, H & R Sport Springs give your ride a tighter profile, too. They bring your stature down far enough to close the gaps in your wheel wells, making your rims come alive. And since they're constructed from shot-peened steel with a Lifetime Defect Warranty, your HR Sport Springs have the guts to go the distance.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- The color of H&R Springs may vary on a batch-by-batch basis - images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Spring color does not indicate which type of springs you have. The part numbers printed on the springs and/or spring box indicate whether you have Race, Super Sport, Sport, or OE Sport.
H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David D (Healdsburg, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Volkswagen Passat — Aug 06, 2017 8:30 AM
The only complaint I have is my car sits about a half inch lower than what it was advertised to be.
Reviewed by John B (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy HHR — Jun 29, 2017 8:30 PM
The HHR looks great sitting a couple inches lower. Getting used to the stiffer ride. It really feels connected to the road...can't wait to get on some two lane twisties. Install took about 90 minutes...no problems.
Reviewed by abdulwahab h (COLUMBIA, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Challenger — Jun 21, 2017 12:08 PM
Got these springs for my scatpack challenger they ride amazing and gives it a really nice stance no more wheel gap.
Reviewed by Michael J (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Jun 14, 2017 7:37 AM
I am glad i invested in this H&H Coil Sprint. My car looks just the way i want it, and the handling is nice. good choice. I fully recommend this product.
Reviewed by Gabrirl V (MANTECA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Camry — Jun 08, 2017 10:05 AM
I have these springs on my 2012 camry se v6, and i gotta say they did the job. I was looking to get rid of the factory gap and the springs did just that. Only con is that it seemed to drop the back end more than the front, other than that these springs are a great purchase for those looking to get rid of your gap!
- h&r suspension systems
- plasmaglow night raider led scanner
- rebel flag bikini top for jeep
- ford rear lift blocks
- subaru window visors
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- rx 350 floor mats
- 08 silverado lift kit
- body lift for 2012 chevy express
- custom cargo mats for suv
- discount floor liners
- nerf bar steps trucks