The current product is out of stock.
Click Sway Bars to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost cornering and handling performance with Hellwig Sway Bars
- Custom engineered to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers that “extra” performance edge without sacrificing comfort
- Perfect for truck owners towing large loads such as 5th wheel trailers
- Torsional effect transfers the pressure to drastically reduce body roll
- Weight is evenly distributed to all wheels to keep vehicle level and improve control in turns
- The easiest, most cost-effective way to improve cornering and handling performance
- Large-diameter bars and polyurethane bushings deliver major improvements in handling
- Made from heavy-duty, hot-formed, heat-treated 4140 chrome moly steel for maximum strength, durability and performance
- Includes high-tech specially formulated polyurethane bushings
- Comes with sway bar, bushings, heavy-gauge mounting hardware and instructions
- All kits are custom built for an easy installation
- 100% American made in an ISO9001 certified facility
- Your Hellwig Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
From autocross to off road—hauling loads to hauling butt, you gotta eliminate the sway to stay in control. So, take control and get the extra performance edge with Hellwig Sway Bars. Whether you're upgrading vintage iron with modern tech or outfitting your heavy hauler with heavy-duty control, a Hellwig sway bar is the easy, cost effective way to improve cornering and handling without sacrificing comfort.
Crafted from heavy-duty, hot-formed, heat-treated 4140 chrome moly steel, the Hellwig anti sway bar is built for maximum strength, durability and performance. It includes high-tech specially formulated polyurethane bushings that are custom made just for your vehicle. And, that custom design goes a long way in making the installation an easy operation.
Your Hellwig anti roll bar kit includes everything you need—sway bar, bushings, heavy-gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions.Better yet, Hellwig crafts your bars in California, USA at their ISO9001 certified facility in and they back your Sway Bars with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Hellwig sway bars are designed to work with stock exhaust. Please contact customer service if you don’t have stock exhaust.
Hellwig Sway Bars Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis P (PASCO, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Aug 11, 2017 9:45 PM
I bought a new camper that weighs 4,000 LBS. I put new shocks, air bags, steering stabilizer, and sway bars front and back. Don't let anyone tell you it is easy to install on a 2015 Ford F250. Had to lower the gas tank and us long extentlons to get to the drivers' side bolt. The bolt was a bear to remove because it is in a rubber bushing. When installed it works great. The truck is much more stable even with the camper on. Would do it again.
Reviewed by Ralph J (Bellevue, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Jun 07, 2017 11:26 AM
This kit is like getting a universal remote and having to figure out which buttons work with what. Instructions were tossed and I found some help on U-tube. Little applied to my 96 Dodge 2500. Reused all through bolts from original sway bar on Hellwig frame and axle brackets. Axle bolts were off 1/4" and the rubber holder sides had to be shaved 1/8th inch on each side to allow the U bracket to fit after squeezing bracket down the 1/4". Camper will go on in a couple of weeks, the true test.
Reviewed by Edward K (UNIONTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — May 27, 2017 9:33 PM
Made a huge improvement in handling and cornering, just what this truck needed. Quality components and most hardware. Some flat washers in the kit deformed under torquing but I replaced them w/ Grade 8 washers, OK now. Was missing the bar collar locks in the kit but they were sent out after contacting, they are nice pieces too. Assembly pictures in the instructions were not the best, nor the online images... they could do a lot better there. Good product, I would recommend it.
Reviewed by Darren J (GRESHAM, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 10, 2017 7:33 AM
Besides extending my ship date 3 times the purchase was ok. I needed a bar to fit a lifted truck. I fully explained 5" blocks in the rear. It seems the end links should be about an inch or two longer for best fittment. Also the Hellwig instructions say to install the bar then the links. A youtube video showed links first then bar. I suggest installing the links first. It is easier that way and allows for alignment.
- hellwig suspension systems
- daystar airbag cradle
- extang encore prices
- bermuda black tail lights
- air ride suspension kits
- seat covers for lexus
- toyota suspension
- 2006 f250 leveling kit
- chevrolet silverado bed cover
- lift kit 01 durango rancho
- pick up truck cargo nets
- custom car floor mat
- tow accessories