- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Heighten your ride’s hauling capabilities with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks
- Pairs shock and spring technology to reduce the loss of ride height in loaded conditions
- Constant-rate front coil springs improve stability and restore/maintain ride height
- Variable-rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs of load capacity per pair
- Corrosion-resistant piston rod offers proper seal lubrication and a more consistent wear surface
- Leak-proof piston seal and Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M.) tubing lengthens service life
- A Gabriel Load Carrier Shock or Gabriel Load Carrier Strut is not designed to increase vehicle payload – do not exceed your vehicle’s GVWR
- Your Gabriel Load Carrier Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your heavy-hauler from hitting bottom with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks. These innovative shocks combine shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height and ensure your ride is loaded for the long haul. Constant-rate front coil springs and variable-rate rear coil springs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James K (BURLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Blazer — Wednesday at 3:31 AM
Good choice for the money spent. Seems to carry the extra load on my hitch from my utility trailer having a tongue wait of about 250lbs. Overall ride is a little stiffer but to be expected. This is the third vehicle that I have used them on.
Reviewed by Tom K (Medina, MN) Reviewed for a 1977 Chevy El Camino — Feb 06, 2018 5:45 AM
No instructions online or in package. They are called coil over load assist shocks. I remove coils which was a big mistake. Properly installed the seem like an improvement.
Reviewed by Roger R (MOCKSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Jan 18, 2018 6:18 AM
Great shocks,great savings @autoanything. And customer service. They do what they say! Thank you!