- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Heighten your ride’s hauling capabilities with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks
- Pairs shock and spring technology to reduce the loss of ride height in loaded conditions
- Constant-rate front coil springs improve stability and restore/maintain ride height
- Variable-rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs of load capacity per pair
- Corrosion-resistant piston rod offers proper seal lubrication and a more consistent wear surface
- Leak-proof piston seal and Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M.) tubing lengthens service life
- A Gabriel Load Carrier Shock or Gabriel Load Carrier Strut is not designed to increase vehicle payload – do not exceed your vehicle’s GVWR
- Your Gabriel Load Carrier Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your heavy-hauler from hitting bottom with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks. These innovative shocks combine shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height and ensure your ride is loaded for the long haul. Constant-rate front coil springs and variable-rate rear coil springs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory C (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 1989 Chevy C/K 2500 — Sep 13, 2017 8:46 PM
Would give 5 star but pain in butt to install since we're NOT compressed.
Reviewed by Kim E (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis — Aug 18, 2017 6:27 AM
Everything was great except installation. That was Fords fault not the shocks! Ford made it difficult to get to the top shock mount, it took a while but I got them in.
Reviewed by Alicia T (CONWAY, NH) Reviewed for a 1985 Chevy El Camino — Aug 02, 2017 6:07 AM
Installed on my 85 El Camino. Fit perfectly, only issue was during shipping one of the shocks got the other. It had a slight sent and scratches, but that didn't make a difference to me. Hauled a motorcycle from SC all the way to NH with them. Great shocks for the money.
Reviewed by ROBERT C (Spotsylvania, VA) Reviewed for a 1989 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jul 30, 2017 7:25 AM
THESE SHOCKS BROUGHT THE REAR OF THE TRUCK BACK UP WHERE IT SHOULD BE AND LOADS DON'T MAKE IT DROP TOO MUCH.