- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Heighten your ride’s hauling capabilities with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks
- Pairs shock and spring technology to reduce the loss of ride height in loaded conditions
- Constant-rate front coil springs improve stability and restore/maintain ride height
- Variable-rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs of load capacity per pair
- Corrosion-resistant piston rod offers proper seal lubrication and a more consistent wear surface
- Leak-proof piston seal and Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M.) tubing lengthens service life
- A Gabriel Load Carrier Shock or Gabriel Load Carrier Strut is not designed to increase vehicle payload – do not exceed your vehicle’s GVWR
- Your Gabriel Load Carrier Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your heavy-hauler from hitting bottom with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks. These innovative shocks combine shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height and ensure your ride is loaded for the long haul. Constant-rate front coil springs and variable-rate rear coil springs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by R M (Keystone, SD) Reviewed for a 1987 Jeep Wagoneer — Saturday at 8:50 PM
The length and compression are the same as stock factory specs that I needed for my 1987 Jeep Wagoneer Limited but, I had to fit the upper mount with the old cross pin from the shocks that I replaced with these and enlarge the lower bushing hole a little to fit the lower mounting stud. They added the extra support needed for the old sagging rear leaf springs until I can replace the old leaf springs with new ones. These shocks gave about an extra two inches lift to the rear of my Jeep.
Reviewed by Roland S (MEDFORD, WI) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy S10 Pickup — Nov 16, 2017 5:20 AM
First time ordering parts on line. There was a lot of fear but autoanything was great they told me a delivery spread it happened. The Great Price half off than my local parts place.They are on my truck and made a big difference on the ride and for hauling things more stable.I would say to buy through autoanything noworries worries
Reviewed by Ben S (Peachland, NC) — Nov 14, 2017 4:04 AM
These load carrier shocks brought my truck back to stock ride height. After riding with worn out rear shocks so long, these leveled up the rear end and have kept me from having to replace my leaf springs or add any leaves. The ride is stiff when not carrying a load, but it rides like you would expect from an older truck.