- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Vehicle-specific 3.0 Eibach racing spring optimizes ride quality
- Nitrile rubber isolator pads absorb vibration and road noise.
- Heavy-duty, large-diameter spherical bearing for increased steering quality
- Adjustable, locking preload rings make easy work of ride-height leveling and precise coil preload
- Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable ride and fade-free performance
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Put some serious spring in your performance suspension with FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks. Featuring fully adjustable 3.0 Eibach racing springs, these shocks maximize suspension travel and performance both on and off the road. Plus, with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), FOX 2.0 coil-over shocks bounce your rig's performance to the next level.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the easiest way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct-replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lift kits.
Featuring built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Coil-Over Shocks can also be fine-tuned for your needs thanks to the coil adjustment spring—just dial it in! And, FOX 2.0 shocks are not only built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable so you can bring ‘em back to peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason K (Cape Carteret, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser — May 30, 2017 4:35 AM
These Fox 2.0 performance series coil overs, and their companion rear 2.0s replaced aged RadFlo 2.5s on my Trail Teams FJ. I also replaced my aged All Pro UCA with another All Pro. FJ's ride is better than new. This FJ is my daily driver, and my only off-road driving is to visit national parks. I don't go "wheeling" or "rock crawling" and this shock is all I ever needed. The RadFlo 2.5s were probably overkill, and the 2.0 is the sweet spot between performance and value. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Valente C (Del Rio, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 27, 2017 8:33 PM
I intially had the adjustable Bilstien 5100's installed, but when I went to the fox 2.0 it was definitely an upgrade. Once installed I gained 2.5" lift in the front suspension over stock. Well worth the extra money and Auto Anything had the best price.
Reviewed by Eric R (Corinth, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Mar 26, 2017 12:47 PM
2016 TOYOTYA TUNDRA CREW MAX 4X4 - ADDED FOX 2.0 FRONT AND REAR- MAJOR IMPROVEMENT IN HANDLING AND RIDE. BEFORE TRUCK WOULD BOUNCE AND JUMP OUT OF LANES ON POT HOLES AND WASHBOARD HIGHWAY ROADS- GREAT RIDE!!!
- fox suspension systems
- skyjacker shocks any good
- tailgate camera install 2500hd
- honda seat covers
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- dodge ram airbag suspension
- vw beetle suspension kits
- toyota solara cabin air filters
- car towing hitch
- cool floor mats
- truck bed tonneau covers