- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Vehicle-specific 3.0 Eibach racing spring optimizes ride quality
- Nitrile rubber isolator pads absorb vibration and road noise.
- Heavy-duty, large-diameter spherical bearing for increased steering quality
- Adjustable, locking preload rings make easy work of ride-height leveling and precise coil preload
- Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable ride and fade-free performance
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Put some serious spring in your performance suspension with FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks. Featuring fully adjustable 3.0 Eibach racing springs, these shocks maximize suspension travel and performance both on and off the road. Plus, with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), FOX 2.0 coil-over shocks bounce your rig's performance to the next level.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the easiest way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct-replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lift kits.
Featuring built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Coil-Over Shocks can also be fine-tuned for your needs thanks to the coil adjustment spring—just dial it in! And, FOX 2.0 shocks are not only built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable so you can bring ‘em back to peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Antonio C (DERBY, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 04, 2017 9:49 PM
My 2014 Ram 1500 has a leaking shock. Decided to replace all the shocks with the Fox 2.0 coilovers in front and the matching Fox shocks in the rear. The ride is absolutely amazing. My rear end used to hop if I accelerated quickly and now the rear end of truck stays on the pavement. It minimized any body roll. Biggest problem is the suspension is so good now I have to do the brakes.
Reviewed by Cory C (Garner, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jul 25, 2017 11:41 AM
Like the title says. Put these on my 2016 Tundra and the ride is great. Got about 3 inches of lift. Go great with my Fox 2.0 rear suspension.
Reviewed by Kevin D (ARLINGTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jul 24, 2017 8:21 PM
These shocks are a great cheaper option for those who are looking to upgrade from OEM shocks on a 4x4. These shocks are a little stiff on the road at first. They break in nice and maintain ride height well. Off-road, these are kind of average in the performance aspect. Keep in mind, these are Fox's low end shock, so while it will still preform well off-road, it's Still going to have its limitations that keep you craving for more. Overall, still a great shock for the trails.
- fox suspension systems
- skyjacker shocks any good
- tailgate camera install 2500hd
- honda seat covers
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- dodge ram airbag suspension
- vw beetle suspension kits
- toyota solara cabin air filters
- car towing hitch
- cool floor mats
- truck bed tonneau covers