- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Vehicle-specific 3.0 Eibach racing spring optimizes ride quality
- Nitrile rubber isolator pads absorb vibration and road noise.
- Heavy-duty, large-diameter spherical bearing for increased steering quality
- Adjustable, locking preload rings make easy work of ride-height leveling and precise coil preload
- Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable ride and fade-free performance
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Put some serious spring in your performance suspension with FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks. Featuring fully adjustable 3.0 Eibach racing springs, these shocks maximize suspension travel and performance both on and off the road. Plus, with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), FOX 2.0 coil-over shocks bounce your rig's performance to the next level.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the easiest way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct-replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lift kits.
Featuring built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Coil-Over Shocks can also be fine-tuned for your needs thanks to the coil adjustment spring—just dial it in! And, FOX 2.0 shocks are not only built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable so you can bring ‘em back to peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Valente C (Del Rio, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 27, 2017 8:33 PM
I intially had the adjustable Bilstien 5100's installed, but when I went to the fox 2.0 it was definitely an upgrade. Once installed I gained 2.5" lift in the front suspension over stock. Well worth the extra money and Auto Anything had the best price.
Reviewed by Eric R (Corinth, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Mar 26, 2017 12:47 PM
2016 TOYOTYA TUNDRA CREW MAX 4X4 - ADDED FOX 2.0 FRONT AND REAR- MAJOR IMPROVEMENT IN HANDLING AND RIDE. BEFORE TRUCK WOULD BOUNCE AND JUMP OUT OF LANES ON POT HOLES AND WASHBOARD HIGHWAY ROADS- GREAT RIDE!!!
Reviewed by Dominic M (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 06, 2017 10:08 AM
Easy installation. Took less than 4 hours in a home garage. Actual lift seemed to be about 2.5 inches after settling. Front performance increase isn't a noticeable as changing out the rear shocks.
Reviewed by Corey G (MISSOULA, MT) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2016 8:35 PM
My 85000 mile old oem shocks wallowed and bucked, felt terrible towing my boat and had be thinking the pot holes had grown exponentially on the road to my hunting ground of the past 16 years. I drive my dodge RAM likes it's a Ford Raptor and couldn't be happier with this upgrade! Those pot holes seemed to shrink ten fold, boat, what boat? If these fit your budget you should buy them and enjoy the ride, it's a great decision.
Reviewed by Steve B (ACWORTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 19, 2016 10:37 AM
Love my new Fox 2.0 Coil-over shocks. They gave me just the lift I wanted (2inch front, 1 inch rear) over factory. Also, they tightened up the soft factory ride for a more firm, planted feeling.
- fox suspension systems
- skyjacker shocks any good
- tailgate camera install 2500hd
- honda seat covers
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- dodge ram airbag suspension
- vw beetle suspension kits
- toyota solara cabin air filters
- car towing hitch
- cool floor mats
- truck bed tonneau covers