FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks
Ships Between 3/22 - 3/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Factory Series delivers race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt-on shock for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Huge 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard-chromed stainless steel shaft—the toughest available Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2.5” diameter, zinc-plated, honed seamless alloy
- External reservoir further separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Additional oil and nitrogen capacity from reservoir further enhances cooling
- Exclusive ORB O-Ring port fitting provides an optimal seal to remote reservoir
- Vehicle-specific 3.0 Eibach racing spring optimizes ride quality
- Adjustable, locking preload rings make easy work of ride-height leveling and precise coil preload
- Nitrile rubber isolator pads absorb vibration and road noise
- Heavy-duty large-diameter spherical bearing for increased steering quality
- Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable ride and fade-free performance
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- Reservoir secures to any standard tubing with included hardware
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Bolt on a set of FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks and make reservations for the winner's circle. Featuring external reservoirs and adjustable 3.0 Eibach springs, FOX 2.5 reservoir shocks run cooler and smoother than just about any shock out there. Plus, with 2.5" diameter aluminum bodies, 7/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), these shocks stand up to the toughest abuse.
FOX Factory Series Shocks deliver FOX's race-winning performance in an easy bolt-on shock. Designed after FOX racing shocks, FOX Factory coil-over reservoir shocks are rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the road. The zinc-plated, smooth-bore, seamless-alloy bodies stand up to any trail. And, the vehicle-specific valving and direct-replacement mounting work just right for your specific truck.
Along with the built-in FOX performance, FOX factory coilovers feature a fully adjustable coil spring, so you can easily dial ‘em in for the win! Each FOX coil-over shock is built to handle the toughest trails, and they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable so you can always restore peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David L (Santa monica, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Mar 06, 2017 10:41 PM
Ordered these bad boys for my 2011 Tundra. Waiting for my upper control arm by readlift, Autoanything dropped a ball by not providing accurate shipment dates on them, soon i will install and write about ride quality. Overall these shocks are built heavyduty. I say buy!
Reviewed by edward g (sparks, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Mar 29, 2016 9:02 PM
These shocks lifted my 2014 tundra crewmax a 3" lift upfront giving a 3/1 lift for a leveled look. I had the pro comp pro runner before this and these are worth the money in my opinion. You will need new uca, i bought the ready lift and the alignment is not perfect but it is within toyota specs.
Reviewed by wesley s (Greenbrier, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Aug 10, 2015 12:14 AM
I was very hesitant about purchasing a pair of shocks over $1000!...but all I can say is....WOW!..these things are absolutely awesome!...they hug the road and are super smooth riding and somewhat easy to install! Must have a front end alignment after installation!!...just purchased the fix 2.0 rear IFPs this weekend. ..cannot wait to get them installed bc I know that it will even trick my truck out that much more! I'd definitely buy them again !
Reviewed by Eric M (Bolling Afb, DC) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Feb 17, 2014 3:40 PM
I bought the Fox 2.5 Coilovers about 2 months ago and finally had the chance to install them. They took some serious work and the help of a friend to install them along with some Upper Control Arms. They look great and handle even better off-road. I don't notice much difference on the street. Overall they increased my ride height in the front by 4 inches. They are settling in right now and I'll tune them in a couple of weeks.