- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy improved handling, braking, responsiveness and fuel economy by upgrading from stock to Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- Features an innovative progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”
- Reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive when braking
- Removes the extra space by lowering the wheel well over the tire for aggressive good looks
- Each complete Pro-Kit includes four springs
- Installs in 3-5 hours – may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, but performance of the Pro-Kit is further improved by Eibach Pro Damper Shocks
- Serves as one part of Eibach’s renowned Pro System Plus performance suspension – along with Pro Dampers, Anti-Roll Bars and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are supported by a Million-Mile Warranty
Part of Eibach’s Pro System Plus performance system – Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are renowned throughout the automotive industry. They improve handling, braking, responsiveness and even fuel economy, so these top-of-the-line components are a no brainer when it’s time for an upgrade.
Boasting Eibach’s innovative and proprietary progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”, Pro-Kits also reduce acceleration squat, trim body roll in corners, eliminate excessive nose-dive when braking and lower the wheel well over the tire for the aggressive style you’re after.
While they’re compatible with your stock shocks, you can improve performance even more with Eibach Pro Damper Shocks. These springs install easily in 3-5 hours, but may require a spring compressor. Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs come with four springs and carry a Million-Mile Warranty.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
743 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Denver W (DERIDDER, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Charger — Mar 13, 2018 5:50 AM
These springs look nice, but on my 2017 charger it only lowered it 1/2 an inch all the way around. Not the 1.4 and 1.2 that it advertised.
Reviewed by PAUL O (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW X5 — Feb 14, 2018 1:46 AM
Stance is perfect with these springs. Ride is not harsh and feels tight. Not overly low, just right!
Reviewed by Nam N (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Jan 20, 2018 8:45 AM
I'm a little disappointed after installing the springs for my car, it starts making some cracking noise and it really should be like that, hopefully the noise would go away after time, but I like the look of my car after changing the springs.