Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
Air Lift Leveling Kit (LoadLifter 5000 kit shown)
The heavy-duty LoadLifter 5000 system is ideal when you're hauling hefty loads up to 5000lbs
The medium-duty Ride Control by Air Lift is perfect for lighter loads up to 2000lbs
For your heaviest hauls, the LoadLifter 7500 XL can handle up to 7500lbs without sacrificing your ride quality
The Air Lift 1000 springs fit a wide variety of vehicles with coil spring suspensions
Easily adjust your Air Lift Leveling System by upgrading to an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System
Lean from an off-center load vs. no lean with an Air Lift Leveling System
Sag from a heavy load on stock springs
An Air Lift Leveling Kit is ideal for keeping your trailer level, safe and manageable
LoadLifter 7500 XL is compatible with 3/4- and 1-ton trucks
Air Lift Ride Control Rear Leveling Kit Installed on 2015 Ford F-150 - Customer Submitted Image
"Very impressed. Would recommend this kit to anyone looking for some airbags to maximize their towing experience." -Joel S. Reno, NV
Enjoy a smooth ride even while towing or loading heavy cargo thanks to an Air Lift Suspension Kit
"Overall I would definately recommend to anyone looking to help their truck haul heavier loads." -Anthony M. Mesa, AZ
"Quality and great airbag kit. Will help a ton when hauling heavier loads and install was very easy." -David S. Queen Creek, AZ
- This product is not available for your 0 .
- View All Car Accessories
Custom Fit For Your
What Do You Drive?
Select your vehicle to choose options
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tow to your vehicle's limit without sacrificing ride quality with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Air Lift springs eliminate major towing issues; including vehicle squat, swaying, and bouncing. They provide vehicle leveling, safety, and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- This fully adjustable air bag system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Adjust both sides evenly, or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in five styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate:All the benefits of the LoadLifter 5000 with the added benefit of internal jounce bumpers inside, for a smoother and maintenance-free ride. The internal jounce bumber enables safe driving even with zero air pressure.
–LoadLifter 7500 XL: Provides 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 500 air springs and is designed to carry the largest loads on the road, offering up to 7500 lbs of load-leveling capacity. Compatible with 3/4- and 1-ton trucks.
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System (See Related Product above)
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- LoadLifter 7500 XL Air Suspension Kit provides upper and lower roll plates to protect air springs from abrasion and end caps are corrosion-proof for enhanced durability
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
1390 Customer Reviews
Easy to install and works great, I recommend these for on a tacoma. The ride greatly improved empty and loaded. I also have a lift and no issues with installation.I heard it was easy and also heard the best value was "Auto Anything" for my air lift air bag suspension kit for my 2000 Ford F150 4x4. It went in very easy and works like a champ. It will help haul my dezert Prerunner to the desert. Thank you for everything Auto Anything.This kit is very easy to install and does exactly what it is supposed to do!!I have problem when arrive the article and communicate to the store and resolve fast.Trailer was tongue heavy and unsafe over 35mph. After airbags rides like without trailer. Awesome!
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Helpful