Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Bar Diameters: Front 27mm - Rear 23mm
- Eibach Part #4041.680
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-System-Plus Suspension Kit Part #4041.680 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ben S (Niceville, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Nov 05, 2014 11:28 PM
Great value and easy installation. I was quoted $750.00 for install from local mechanic but I looked on you tube and did it myself. Anyone can install this product and save a lot of money. The car handles great now and looks even better. With an accord there is no need for extra camber purchase either, only an alignment. The only thing I recommend is new sway bar end links. Moog is the best and you can get all 4 online for about $100.00.
- who makes eibach dampers
- eibach dodge challenger sportline lowering springs
- eibach sprimgs
- mustang eibach pro rubbing
- body lift covers
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- volvo lowering springs
- toyota tacoma suspension lift kits
- 2012 ford focus lowering springs
- mini cooper lift kit
- sites for custom car accessories
- liner for suv
- where to buy a receiver hitch