- Rebates: $125 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revolutionize your vehicle’s safety and performance with Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts
- Performance-engineered for your year, make and model
- Twin-tube design with heavy-duty compression head
- Bonded iron construction deters rust and corrosion
- StableSteer valving provides improved tire contact
- Variable damping for instant control
- G-Force technology with high-pressure nitrogen gas offers a quick response
- Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide
- Your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
With patented G-Force technology, Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts use high-pressure nitrogen to boost your ride’s response time and reduce fading. Increases in handling, stability and control ensure your daily driver is ready for your road trip or morning routine.
Your Ultra’s are designed to deliver the one-two punch of improved safety and performance with exclusive StableSteer valving and on-demand damping. Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are precisely engineered to fit your year, make and model, so you can expect a better-than-stock experience. Their durable bonded iron construction makes them resistant to rust and corrosion, while the twin-tube design and heavy-duty compression head keep them performing even in the extremist conditions.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts offer improved comfort and control for your vehicle no matter what lies on the road ahead. The leak-proof piston seal and rod guide extend your shock’s life span, even though your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
445 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hoby B (Pinckneyville, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Jimmy — Mar 15, 2017 12:06 PM
These Gabriel gas shocks are a Godsend. The difference is like night and day compared to the OEM oil shocks that originally came with my Ride. I've used gas shocks before and always preferred them over all other types. But I have to say, these Gabriel Ultras are the best yet in performance and handling. No front end slam downs whenever I have to brake hard. Especially when off-road.
Reviewed by David T (Felton, DE) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Mar 09, 2017 5:29 AM
Ordered 4 Gabriel Ultra shocks for my 2011 Ranger 4x4 and had them installed and am very pleased. Noticed the difference in the ride immediately, stiffer and more responsive. They were delivered to my house in just a few days. Happy all around.
- gabriel suspension systems
- dual steering stabilizer ford f250
- cargo stabilizer bar
- smittybilt gear seat covers review
- toyota floormats
- toyota suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- venza floor mats
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- 2010 tundra leveling kit
- car top racks
- chips performance
- cover seats for trucks