- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revolutionize your vehicle’s safety and performance with Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts
- Performance-engineered for your year, make and model
- Twin-tube design with heavy-duty compression head
- Bonded iron construction deters rust and corrosion
- StableSteer valving provides improved tire contact
- Variable damping for instant control
- G-Force technology with high-pressure nitrogen gas offers a quick response
- Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide
- Your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
With patented G-Force technology, Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts use high-pressure nitrogen to boost your ride’s response time and reduce fading. Increases in handling, stability and control ensure your daily driver is ready for your road trip or morning routine.
Your Ultra’s are designed to deliver the one-two punch of improved safety and performance with exclusive StableSteer valving and on-demand damping. Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are precisely engineered to fit your year, make and model, so you can expect a better-than-stock experience. Their durable bonded iron construction makes them resistant to rust and corrosion, while the twin-tube design and heavy-duty compression head keep them performing even in the extremist conditions.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts offer improved comfort and control for your vehicle no matter what lies on the road ahead. The leak-proof piston seal and rod guide extend your shock’s life span, even though your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
558 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael T (Vienna, VA) Reviewed for a 1986 Mazda RX-7 — Thursday at 12:37 PM
I have been extremely pleased with my purchase of Gabriel Ultra rear shock absorbers since installation last month. These shocks are superior to the original equipment in my opinion. I never realized how poorly my previous shocks were in comparison to these. Would have changed over to these many years ago if I had any idea that they would perform this well. Bumps almost disappear and the car's stability in the rear end has improved greatly.
Reviewed by Larry S (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class — Wednesday at 8:29 PM
Great price for a name brand part Autoanything sent this quickly and at a very good price
Reviewed by Joseph S (ALPINE, CA) Reviewed for a 1971 Ford F-250 — Jun 19, 2017 8:34 PM
After removing the old shocks I noticed a difference with out driving the truck. Ultra shocks are the way to go no spongy suspension feel nice and firm. Now I need to buy them for the front.
- gabriel suspension systems
- dual steering stabilizer ford f250
- cargo stabilizer bar
- smittybilt gear seat covers review
- toyota floormats
- toyota suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- venza floor mats
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- 2010 tundra leveling kit
- car top racks
- chips performance
- cover seats for trucks