- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revolutionize your vehicle’s safety and performance with Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts
- Performance-engineered for your year, make and model
- Twin-tube design with heavy-duty compression head
- Bonded iron construction deters rust and corrosion
- StableSteer valving provides improved tire contact
- Variable damping for instant control
- G-Force technology with high-pressure nitrogen gas offers a quick response
- Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide
- Your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
With patented G-Force technology, Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts use high-pressure nitrogen to boost your ride’s response time and reduce fading. Increases in handling, stability and control ensure your daily driver is ready for your road trip or morning routine.
Your Ultra’s are designed to deliver the one-two punch of improved safety and performance with exclusive StableSteer valving and on-demand damping. Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are precisely engineered to fit your year, make and model, so you can expect a better-than-stock experience. Their durable bonded iron construction makes them resistant to rust and corrosion, while the twin-tube design and heavy-duty compression head keep them performing even in the extremist conditions.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts offer improved comfort and control for your vehicle no matter what lies on the road ahead. The leak-proof piston seal and rod guide extend your shock’s life span, even though your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
534 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Freed J (Centennial, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder — Aug 10, 2017 5:23 PM
Hitting big bumps while riding in the back seat caused passengers to moan out loud in pain. Installed Gabriel Ultra rear shocks and no more moans are coming from the back seat!
Reviewed by David Z (STONE MOUNTAIN, GA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Aug 02, 2017 4:33 AM
After replacing the original shocks on the front and back of my 1999 f150 4.2 I feel like the truck rides the way it is supposed to.
Reviewed by Howard F (Collierville, TN) — Aug 01, 2017 7:00 PM
Bought these for my son's 1998 Mercury Mountaineer. Had them installed due to the struts on the front. Noticeable improvement in handling. Would definitely buy again.
- gabriel suspension systems
- dual steering stabilizer ford f250
- cargo stabilizer bar
- smittybilt gear seat covers review
- toyota floormats
- toyota suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- venza floor mats
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- 2010 tundra leveling kit
- car top racks
- chips performance
- cover seats for trucks