- Rebates: $125 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revolutionize your vehicle’s safety and performance with Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts
- Performance-engineered for your year, make and model
- Twin-tube design with heavy-duty compression head
- Bonded iron construction deters rust and corrosion
- StableSteer valving provides improved tire contact
- Variable damping for instant control
- G-Force technology with high-pressure nitrogen gas offers a quick response
- Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide
- Your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
With patented G-Force technology, Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts use high-pressure nitrogen to boost your ride’s response time and reduce fading. Increases in handling, stability and control ensure your daily driver is ready for your road trip or morning routine.
Your Ultra’s are designed to deliver the one-two punch of improved safety and performance with exclusive StableSteer valving and on-demand damping. Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are precisely engineered to fit your year, make and model, so you can expect a better-than-stock experience. Their durable bonded iron construction makes them resistant to rust and corrosion, while the twin-tube design and heavy-duty compression head keep them performing even in the extremist conditions.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts offer improved comfort and control for your vehicle no matter what lies on the road ahead. The leak-proof piston seal and rod guide extend your shock’s life span, even though your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
460 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BRUCE C (BRICK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2017 5:18 PM
Shocks are a funny thing you don't realize how the quality of your ride degrades overtime, so at almost 90,000 miles I figured time to replace them even though I didn't think the truck rode that bad, no noticable bouncing or tire wear issues. Boy was I surprised, truck "Rides like New". I would recommend going straight to the Ultra's, great shock for a great price.
Reviewed by Michael T (COLUMBIA, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Apr 18, 2017 5:12 AM
Back shocks fit perfect, ride exactly how I wanted. A little stiffness empty, but smooth hauling. Front shocks ride good, but the threaded shaft was too short to use the necessary shock insulators. Could use the ones that come with the shocks and there would be enough thread. However, the mounting bracket has a hole set large enough for insulators with a bushing, so when I tried using OEM insulators, I could not mount them properly due to lack of thread shaft length.
- gabriel suspension systems
- dual steering stabilizer ford f250
- cargo stabilizer bar
- smittybilt gear seat covers review
- toyota floormats
- toyota suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- venza floor mats
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- 2010 tundra leveling kit
- car top racks
- chips performance
- cover seats for trucks