- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revolutionize your vehicle’s safety and performance with Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts
- Performance-engineered for your year, make and model
- Twin-tube design with heavy-duty compression head
- Bonded iron construction deters rust and corrosion
- StableSteer valving provides improved tire contact
- Variable damping for instant control
- G-Force technology with high-pressure nitrogen gas offers a quick response
- Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide
- Your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
With patented G-Force technology, Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts use high-pressure nitrogen to boost your ride’s response time and reduce fading. Increases in handling, stability and control ensure your daily driver is ready for your road trip or morning routine.
Your Ultra’s are designed to deliver the one-two punch of improved safety and performance with exclusive StableSteer valving and on-demand damping. Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are precisely engineered to fit your year, make and model, so you can expect a better-than-stock experience. Their durable bonded iron construction makes them resistant to rust and corrosion, while the twin-tube design and heavy-duty compression head keep them performing even in the extremist conditions.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts offer improved comfort and control for your vehicle no matter what lies on the road ahead. The leak-proof piston seal and rod guide extend your shock’s life span, even though your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
812 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cynthia D (MANTACHIE, MS) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Mar 10, 2018 6:13 AM
Nice shocks and ride,I have replaced alot of parts on my 02 Chevy Silverado and I love the parts and free shipping right to my door.Thank you, Cindy
Reviewed by Lyle B (KENNER, LA) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Frontier — Mar 08, 2018 5:44 AM
So far these shocks have done exactly what I needed. They are actually thicker than the ones that were on my truck. The ride is remarkably better. Very easy to install.
Reviewed by Buryl C (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota RAV4 — Feb 26, 2018 12:04 PM
Excellent Value. Excellent Ride. Strut/ Spring combo was very easy to install. I had to have a pro install the Rear shocks, as I was not comfortable with the rear coil spring installation.