- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Custom made to fit your vehicle
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Absorbs road shock and adjusts to varying loads for ideal ride conditions
- Available in Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite or Coil-Rite models, depending on your vehicle
- 500 – 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for quick installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 3 distinct models: heavy-duty Ride-Rite, smooth and level Sport-Rite, and Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
658 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Williams W (Auburn, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jan 03, 2018 6:08 AM
Loaded for the desert, 3 dirt bikes and gear with a 28ft trailer on the bumper. Firestone Air Bags solved my overload problem. Truck rides level and smooth.
Reviewed by Paul G (Blair, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 02, 2018 11:15 AM
easy to install and get workin. Lined up over the rear end nicely. my second set of Firestone bags and wouldn't buy any body else's.
Reviewed by McKay S (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Dec 21, 2017 7:32 AM
This is a pretty sweet kit. I was a little nervous about drilling into my frame, but it went on pretty easy. Very happy with the quality of the product.
Reviewed by Ian M (NORTHAMPTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Dec 20, 2017 4:50 AM
I have a 2016 Tundra and pull a 18" enclosed trailer. It is tongue heavy. This solved this and it rides better with a load on.