- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Custom made to fit your vehicle
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Absorbs road shock and adjusts to varying loads for ideal ride conditions
- Available in Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite or Coil-Rite models, depending on your vehicle
- 500 – 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for quick installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 3 distinct models: heavy-duty Ride-Rite, smooth and level Sport-Rite, and Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
618 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David R (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 6:29 AM
The kit is nice and easy to install. It would have been nice to include the fitting to connect the 2 sides as not everyone wants the bags set differently. But a quick run to the local hydraulic supplier gave me what I needed. Other than that it is a nice kit. I had no leaks and was able to haul my new camper on schedule.
Reviewed by James P (TEMECULA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 20, 2017 9:09 PM
Received Firestone air bag kit 2299 06 Dodge Ram 2500 installed myself I carry a large bike rack on the hitch about 350.lbs with 30psi in each bag maintains even ride with excellent suspension awesome product.
Reviewed by Michael L (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2017 7:14 AM
The only problem I had with the kit was the fitting of the plate up into the bumper cup After trying for 2 hours and calling firestone customer assistance I finally had to grind material off the plate in order to install them