- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Predicable ride quality handles the roughest conditions
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Outfox the toughest terrain with a set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks. Built with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and FOX's IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX IFP shock absorber lineup is ready to battle the backcountry and the morning commute alike.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock-height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Shocks can be fine-tuned for your needs with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP Shox built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (MISSION, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 08, 2017 8:50 AM
First off, YES you can tell the difference between these and factory shocks. They are also easy to install. The sway and 'rebounce' from the factory is gone and the tires stay on the road over ungraded gravel roads. I am pleased with these just should have also gotten the roosts too.
Reviewed by Dewey C (BATON ROUGE, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Aug 04, 2017 8:16 AM
I had 80,000 on the stock shocks and did some heavy towing 22,000 from time to time, and wore them out with a little off roading. Sofar with the new Fox 2.0 I'm just riding on some of the worse roads in Louisiana and it puts these shocks to the test, but It did make a huge difference. autoanything.com gave me a great deal compared to other online prices with free shipping.
Reviewed by William A N (Keaau, HI) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 23, 2017 10:53 PM
Verify numbers with Fox. There was discrepancies with Autoanything's site. They were nice enough to replace their mistake in lengths. Thank you Great shock
- fox suspension systems
- gibson slash exhaust tip
- ipcw led third brake light
- skyjacker m95 silver steering stabilizer
- jeep floor mats
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- cts suspension
- toyota prius cabin air filters
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 shocks
- auto rear view mirror
- car rubber mats
- truck rail caps