- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Predicable ride quality handles the roughest conditions
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Outfox the toughest terrain with a set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks. Built with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and FOX's IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX IFP shock absorber lineup is ready to battle the backcountry and the morning commute alike.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock-height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Shocks can be fine-tuned for your needs with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP Shox built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian A (fulton, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 04, 2017 8:12 PM
Truck don't kick out and slide in the rear end no more when hitting bumps in road. Very happy with them
Reviewed by Arnar H (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 31, 2017 3:54 AM
Ii have only had the shocks undier my Grand Cherokee (WJ) for few days but has to say that I'm impressed with the performance, both on everyday drive on the asphalt but not the least on the rough dirtroads here in Iceland (very hard on your suspension).
Reviewed by James H (IRON MOUNTAIN, MI) — May 25, 2017 12:46 PM
Replaced my stock shocks on my 2013 f150. Much better ride and less body roll. Wish they had a rubber boot on them, but not a deal breaker. Was hard to compress them compared to stock shocks which only had 500 miles on them. Just need fronts now to see how the ride of the truck improves. Great rear shock.
Reviewed by scott p (southaven, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 23, 2017 6:52 AM
Put rear only on my 2016 F150 4x4 supercrew with only 5k miles. Wow!!! no more sloppy, hoppy and spongy ride. I do carry some weight in the bed at times and if empty or not these shocks make a difference.
- fox suspension systems
- gibson slash exhaust tip
- ipcw led third brake light
- skyjacker m95 silver steering stabilizer
- jeep floor mats
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- cts suspension
- toyota prius cabin air filters
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 shocks
- auto rear view mirror
- car rubber mats
- truck rail caps