- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get ready for the complete lift – the ReadyLIFT Off Road Lift Kit
- Custom made for a direct bolt-on installation for your specific rig
- Vastly improves ride handling both on and off the road
- Delivers up to 5” of lift and makes room for up to 38” tires
- Powered on all four corners by the legendary SST9000 Performance Shocks
- Tab and slot designed boxed radius arms increase strength, handling and reliability
- Heavy-duty anti-wobble Trac Bar firmly plants your truck to the trail
- Long-lasting urethane bushings make for a quiet, smooth ride
- Rear leaf-spring lift supplied by ReadyLIFT’s high-performance rear mini pack
- CNC-billet drive shaft spacer corrects drive shaft angles
- Also includes extended sway bar end links, bump stops, alignment cams, drop pitman arm, brake line brackets and all installation hardware
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your ReadyLIFT Off-Road Lift Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
- Your ReadyLIFT Off Road Lift Kit is covered by ReadyGuard Power Train Warranty on select kits for 5 Years or 60,000 miles Warranty Information (PDF)
If you're reading this, you obviously have a truck, and you're prepared to join ranks of the lifted and liberated! And, since you're ready to take the leap, ready your rig with the ReadyLIFT Off Road Lift Kit. With five-full inches of lift and room for a set of 38" donuts, ReadyLIFT delivers the lift you need to rise above the mediocre masses.
Instead of just piecing your lift together with parts that may be unmatched, or worse, unproven, go for the ReadyLIFT lift kit and do it all in one fell swoop. Every component is made just for your rig, so if you're handy, installation can be done right in your driveway. That way, you're out riding sky high—and back to work come Monday—instead of wrestling with wrenches for days on end.
ReadyLIFT includes everything you need to lift your off-road rig on both ends. Out front you get boxed radius control arms, anti-wobble Trac Bar, custom-wound coil springs, sway bar end links, alignment cams and a drop pitman arm. Out back you get the mini pack – custom lift blocks and u-bolts. On all four corners ReadyLIFT includes bump stop extensions and their legendary SST9000 Performance Shocks. And, right out of the box you get ReadyLIFT's limited Lifetime Warranty.
ReadyLIFT Off Road Lift Kit Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth T (Porter, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2016 9:30 PM
Awesome lift. Truck looks and drives great. Had kit professionally installed so I can't speak on the difficulty of install but I fell in love with my truck all over again.
Reviewed by Anthony W (Mobile, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Aug 02, 2016 4:09 PM
Looks freaking awesome. Thought I could find some reservoir shocks but couldn't get ready lift to offer any suggestions. Oh well.
Reviewed by John K (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jul 24, 2016 6:31 AM
Putting this kit in on the weekend might not be a good idea, the missing hardware is very difficult to locate on a weekend. I do like the ride though. The instructions were a little hard to follow. I like the way it looks.