- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Say sayonara to sagging suspension with SumoSprings
- Custom designed to fit your truck, SUV or van
- SumoSprings deliver the progressive spring rate of an airbag without any air needed—they require no maintenance, no air compressors, and no air hoses
- Built from a heavy-duty closed-cell polyurethane foam that bounces back to its original shape even after being compressed up to 80% and stretched up to 20%
- Packed into a sturdy casting that can survive the rigors of living under your rig
- No-drill, bolt-on installation for most vehicles
- Available for both your front and rear suspensions
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your SumoSprings are backed by a 2-year warranty
With a cord of wood loaded in your payload and a burly winch strapped the front bumper, your workhorse starts to sag like a twenty-year-old mattress. In the past, you'd have to rig up a complicated airbag system with hoses and compressors that need constant attention. Now, bolstering your suspension is a cinch with SumoSprings, the world's first "airless airbags".
The mad scientists over at SuperSprings cooked up a cutting-edge formula of closed-cell polyurethane foam and heavy-duty additives to form the spine of your springs. This blend gives your Sumo Springs the ability to compress up to 80% and expand up to 20%, delivering a progressive spring rate. Whether you're hauling a pile of bricks or a six-pack of chubby wrestlers, SumoSprings deliver exceptional ride quality with zero maintenance needed.
Custom engineered for a perfect fit, SumoSprings are available for the front and rear of your pickup, SUV or van. They're sturdy enough to handle harsh conditions, and most bolt directly into place with no drilling needed. Plus, they're backed by a 2-year warranty.
SumoSprings Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryant P (LAWAI, HI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Oct 28, 2017 3:02 AM
I never thought this would work well. But I was wrong. My truck stays much level in the turns. Firm but not stiff and bouncy. Because they are in constant contact with the axle, my FOX shocks do not need to work as hard.
Reviewed by Mike S (LAKE FOREST, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Oct 24, 2017 3:30 PM
The Sumosprings where so easy to install. The interior noise level in the motorhome dropped by 50%. It handled beyond my expectations. With just the back springs installed, it did not sway in the wind, corners, or driveways. It drove like a pickup truck. I am most impressed. I just bought the Sumosprings for the front.
Reviewed by Antonio P (SPRING HILL, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Oct 03, 2017 6:33 AM
I have a F250 super duty 2011. The stock oem bump stops were gone from the front and back of my truck. After i installed these, i feel like im riding on pillows. No more heavy clanks on pot holes. The ride is smoother and turns are more balanced. U need to install these if u haven't.
Reviewed by Robert B (Golden Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 20, 2017 1:02 AM
Much cheaper than other places. Keeps my truck from sagging when I tow my boat.