- Save 15% Use Promo Code 1151015
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smooth out your slammed vehicle’s handling with Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts
- Tailor made and custom valved for your lowered car, truck or SUV
- Expertly tuned to fight off pitching, rolling and squatting for greater control at any speed
- Progressive rebound rate delivers the perfect blend of stiffness and smoothness on both rough roads and fresh asphalt
- Built big with a 55mm shock body, 35mm piston and 15mm rod
- Teflon-coated bushings and seals minimize metal-on-metal rubbing for lasting performance
- Front or rear shocks & struts sold individually, complete sets include all four shocks
- Your Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts come with a 2-year warranty
Dropping your sweet street chariot down to the ground gives you an unmistakable look. But, if you're still rolling on your stock shocks or struts, your ride quality is about as high as your bumper. Chuck those OE shock absorbers and step up to a set of Belltech Street Performance Shocks. They're engineered specifically to deliver smoother, more controlled handling for your lowrider.
Pitching, rolling and squatting are all just bad memories after you bolt on a set of Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts. Thanks to their tuned low-speed compression rate and progressive rebounding, they keep your rig rolling level even when you're hot-lapping around town. Plus, they're custom valved for your vehicle to deliver the perfect amount of support without being excessively stiff.
Beefier than your average absorber, Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts are built with oversized components for added dampening. The 55mm body is packed with a mammoth 35mm piston connected to a thick 15mm rod. And, the insides of all the bushings and seals are coated with Teflon to thwart metal-on-metal rubbing and maintain lasting performance. What's more, Belltech covers your Street Performance Shocks & Struts with a 2-year warranty.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
135 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Taylor W (Sanger, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 10, 2017 7:00 AM
I could definitely tell a difference from the moment I put these shocks on the rear of my 2016 F150, after installing my DJM 3/6 drop kit..I would definitely recommend these to anyone that's planning on lowering, or already has lowered, their 2015-18 F150.
Reviewed by Dalila C (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Jun 02, 2017 10:05 PM
Ordered full set (4) of shocks as replacement for my OEM. Bell tech shocks look great, installation was a non-issue and ride quality is great all around. My truck is stock besides 2" drop shackles in rear, ride quality improved immediately, rear end feels better then expected.
Reviewed by Rodney S (ROYAL OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max — May 10, 2017 8:42 PM
I lowered my 92 Mighty Max by cutting a coil off the front coil springs and used lowering blocks for the rear. The look was what I wanted but the ride was way to harsh. I installed Belltech coils and Street Performance Shocks. The ride is much better now. My kidneys are grateful.