- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slam your sled down to the street with a complete Belltech Lowering Kit
- Custom configured with all the gear you need to shave inches off your front and rear ends
- Nitro Drop2 or Street Performance Shocks available depending on your application
- Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks: these better-than-stock shocks boast a unique internal valve train that stop air bubbles from spoiling their performance
- Belltech Street Performance Shocks: these high-end shocks are Belltech's best, equipped with custom valving, sturdier guts an internal Teflon coating to handle sportier driving
- Premium hardware and instructions included
- Your Belltech Lowering Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding low to the street doesn't just boost your handling, cornering and steering response. It also steps up your ride's style, presence and attitude. But, piecing together all the components you need for a front and rear drop can be a real headache. Take the guesswork out of modifying your suspension with a Belltech Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to swing low in your sweet chariot is included with your Belltech Lowering Kit. Plus, some lowering kits can be customized with two types of performance shocks: OE-upgraded Nitro Drop 2 Shocks or super sport Street Performance Shocks.
With over 25 years of lowering experience under their belts, Belltech knows a thing or two about how to design and build your suspension upgrades. Thick slabs of steel, spiral wound springs and ductile iron form the backbone of your Lowering Kit. And, every kit also comes complete with premium mounting hardware, instructions and a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Isaac J (Bastrop, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 8:37 AM
My 2010 SRT Ram is looking great with the Belltech kit. I like the ride, handling and look with the kit. I got the SP shocks and the ride and performance are great.
Reviewed by Dan K (DICKINSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Blazer — Jun 16, 2017 8:09 PM
Installed kit in about 3 hours by myself in the driveway, very well engineered kit. My Blazer is a back-up vehicle, but since I lowered it I can't quit driving it. Handles better than my wildest dreams.
Reviewed by DONALD S (Othello, WA) Reviewed for a 1991 Chevy S10 Pickup — May 30, 2017 8:31 PM
This kit will drop your truck 5" front and back. It does take time and effort but I did it in my garage on jack stands. The end result looks awesome and it rides and drives great.
Reviewed by Robert S (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 27, 2017 8:21 PM
Love the stance this gave my truck, took it to a fab shop to have it installed, shop did say it was a little hard to gauge the lowering struts in the front. But overall love it, it drives way better and I love taking curves on it now.