- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slam your sled down to the street with a complete Belltech Lowering Kit
- Custom configured with all the gear you need to shave inches off your front and rear ends
- Nitro Drop2 or Street Performance Shocks available depending on your application
- Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks: these better-than-stock shocks boast a unique internal valve train that stop air bubbles from spoiling their performance
- Belltech Street Performance Shocks: these high-end shocks are Belltech's best, equipped with custom valving, sturdier guts an internal Teflon coating to handle sportier driving
- Premium hardware and instructions included
- Your Belltech Lowering Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding low to the street doesn't just boost your handling, cornering and steering response. It also steps up your ride's style, presence and attitude. But, piecing together all the components you need for a front and rear drop can be a real headache. Take the guesswork out of modifying your suspension with a Belltech Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to swing low in your sweet chariot is included with your Belltech Lowering Kit. Plus, some lowering kits can be customized with two types of performance shocks: OE-upgraded Nitro Drop 2 Shocks or super sport Street Performance Shocks.
With over 25 years of lowering experience under their belts, Belltech knows a thing or two about how to design and build your suspension upgrades. Thick slabs of steel, spiral wound springs and ductile iron form the backbone of your Lowering Kit. And, every kit also comes complete with premium mounting hardware, instructions and a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
125 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan M (Locust Grove, GA) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy S10 Pickup — Apr 11, 2017 8:27 PM
This lowering kit is just what I was looking for, and everything went smoothly until I went to install the front shocks. The shock boots were too wide out of the box to bolt up to the lower control arm of my 1993 s10 without modification. So about 30 minutes of grinding and beveling the shock boots and I was able to install them with no trouble and they work perfectly fine. Overall I'm extremely satisfied and will definitely choose Belltech again for my suspension needs.