- Save 15% Use Promo Code 1151015
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slam your sled down to the street with a complete Belltech Lowering Kit
- Custom configured with all the gear you need to shave inches off your front and rear ends
- Nitro Drop2 or Street Performance Shocks available depending on your application
- Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks: these better-than-stock shocks boast a unique internal valve train that stop air bubbles from spoiling their performance
- Belltech Street Performance Shocks: these high-end shocks are Belltech's best, equipped with custom valving, sturdier guts an internal Teflon coating to handle sportier driving
- Premium hardware and instructions included
- Your Belltech Lowering Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding low to the street doesn't just boost your handling, cornering and steering response. It also steps up your ride's style, presence and attitude. But, piecing together all the components you need for a front and rear drop can be a real headache. Take the guesswork out of modifying your suspension with a Belltech Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to swing low in your sweet chariot is included with your Belltech Lowering Kit. Plus, some lowering kits can be customized with two types of performance shocks: OE-upgraded Nitro Drop 2 Shocks or super sport Street Performance Shocks.
With over 25 years of lowering experience under their belts, Belltech knows a thing or two about how to design and build your suspension upgrades. Thick slabs of steel, spiral wound springs and ductile iron form the backbone of your Lowering Kit. And, every kit also comes complete with premium mounting hardware, instructions and a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas M (EDGEWATER, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Oct 09, 2017 1:27 PM
Very satisfied with the product from Belltech. The speed of shipment was great from Autoanything and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a better looking stance and a nice ride. The performance shocks are a little stiff compared to stock which is why they are considered performance. Truck rides great now. Thanks!
Reviewed by Zach W (LONGVIEW, WA) Reviewed for a 1983 Chevy C/K Pickup — Aug 28, 2017 2:34 PM
Kit was shipped in 2 heavy cardboard boxes lined with wood for support. Everything was separated so not to get damaged during shipping. Good Instructions. Quality attractive products. Best Value on the market. Couldn't find a price better than from AutoAnything! Received in less than a week!
Reviewed by Rickey C (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Yukon — Aug 03, 2017 10:51 PM
This is a great kit right out of the box. I was able to install the rear drop in about 1.5 hours with hand tools. The front took 2 hours with power tools. The truck rides much better and soon I will replace the tires for more performance ones. A great upgrade for your ride. I have about 1500 miles on the kit.
Reviewed by Isaac J (Bastrop, TX) Reviewed for a 1969 Dodge Coronet — Jun 21, 2017 8:37 AM
My 2010 SRT Ram is looking great with the Belltech kit. I like the ride, handling and look with the kit. I got the SP shocks and the ride and performance are great.
Reviewed by Dan K (DICKINSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Blazer — Jun 16, 2017 8:09 PM
Installed kit in about 3 hours by myself in the driveway, very well engineered kit. My Blazer is a back-up vehicle, but since I lowered it I can't quit driving it. Handles better than my wildest dreams.