- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts are the first choice for OEM replacements
- Crafted with the same German engineering found in the world-famous Bilstein mono-tube dampers
- Delivers factory ride performance with Bilstein’s superior durability and construction
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic black paint scheme
- Your Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why replace your factory suspension with hum-drum factory replacement parts? Turn to Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts and equip your ride with world-class German engineering from the number-one name in the suspension industry. Bilstein Touring Class shocks deliver Bilstein's world-famous ride quality at a price that won't shock your budget.
Earning the number-one name in suspension doesn't come easy. Bilstein proves their worth and earns their rep the hard way-on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, Bilstein designs their shocks & struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein Touring Class shocks & struts feature a twin-tube design that boasts the same German engineering found in Bilstein's famous mono-tube shocks. Best yet, Bilstein backs your Touring Class Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
- bilstein suspension systems
- avs side window deflectors
- rear airbags for towing
- ebc ultimax rotors review
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension kits
- chevy bed rails
- toyota tundra suspension
- ford f350 leveling kit
- honda accord floor mats 2012
- truck mud guards
- truck tool boxes san diego
- custom rubber car mats