- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject new life into your stock suspension with Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts
- Designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs and Jeeps
- Engineered for an array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Bilstein Shocks & Struts feature an easy, bolt-on installation
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Multi-layer zinc finish provides long-lasting durability
- Your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Crafted specifically for lifted trucks, SUVs and Jeeps, your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts deliver superior control, handling and comfort. Their super damping ability makes Bilstein adjustable shocks ideal for heavy hauling and off-roading in comfort.
Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks & struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface for a smooth and quiet ride. The large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance, while the multi-layer zinc finish ensures your shocks last for the long haul.
Your Bilstein 5100’s are engineered for an array of specific vehicle and lift combinations so you’re sure to get dialed-in precision. Easy bolt-on installation and a Lifetime Limited Warranty make your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts a must-have mod.
Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
620 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher W. H (Mount Juliet, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 5:48 AM
Installed the ride height adjustable 5100s on the front of my 07 tundra and the 5100s in the rear. They have made such a difference in the look of the truck but most importantly the handling. I cannot believe that changing shocks has made such a difference in my ride. I recommend the shocks to anybody in the market looking for quality upgrades to their stock vehicle.
Reviewed by erik m (West Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 14, 2017 7:21 PM
Bought these primarily as a means to level the front end. The fact that they ride so much better over the rough stuff was a huge bonus. About the same as stock on smooth roads. Highly recommended