- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject new life into your stock suspension with Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts
- Designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs and Jeeps
- Engineered for an array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Bilstein Shocks & Struts feature an easy, bolt-on installation
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Multi-layer zinc finish provides long-lasting durability
- Your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Crafted specifically for lifted trucks, SUVs and Jeeps, your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts deliver superior control, handling and comfort. Their super damping ability makes Bilstein adjustable shocks ideal for heavy hauling and off-roading in comfort.
Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks & struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface for a smooth and quiet ride. The large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance, while the multi-layer zinc finish ensures your shocks last for the long haul.
Your Bilstein 5100’s are engineered for an array of specific vehicle and lift combinations so you’re sure to get dialed-in precision. Easy bolt-on installation and a Lifetime Limited Warranty make your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts a must-have mod.
Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
811 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jacobo H (Dixon, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Xterra — Wednesday at 8:26 PM
These are the third sets of bilsteins for this car, one yellow and second 5100 series. The last set lasted about 50k miles but that included an epic trip towing an older car fully loaded towed car, and tow rig through the rockies. once the fronts go out, better believe they'd be 5100's
Reviewed by Arden D (Mooresville, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Oct 06, 2017 6:40 AM
I purchased the truck in May 2017 with 24,000 miles on it. Truck rode nice but floated like a Cadillac when encountering bumps and dips in the road. I changed out the rear shocks first and could tell a difference. I then purchased the front ride height adjustable struts to level truck out. The ride difference is amazing. My setting is the top on the struts. Only problem is one strut did not ship with the snap ring. Bilstein is here in Mooresville and I went by and picked up one for the mechanic.