- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dominate any road surface with Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts
- Designed to push your car’s suspension to its performance peak
- Ideal for use with performance springs, anti-sway bars and suspension upgrades
- Seamless tube design provides superior strength, maximum heat dissipation and longer shock life
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic yellow and blue paint scheme
- Your Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maintain your lead with Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts bolted to your ride. Custom crafted by Bilstein for the spirited motorist, Sport shocks, struts and inserts give you absolute control over any road surface. Plus, match these shocks to your other performance suspension upgrades and you've got a one-way ticket to the winner's circle.
Earning the number-one name in suspension doesn't come easy. Bilstein proves their worth and earns their rep the hard way-on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, Bilstein designs their shocks & struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein Sport shocks & struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface. And unlike conventional multi-tube shocks, mono-tube performance never suffers from age, use or heat, and they never require manual adjustments. Best yet, Bilstein backs your Sport Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john t (Joelton, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class — Apr 12, 2017 4:56 AM
Great shocks! These will improve handling. Large bumps in the road can be slightly uncomfortable, but the trade off is great sports car handling. Another good better than stock option is the Bilstein B-6. They are not quite as stiff. My car has larger AMG wheels and the tires would tend to rub the fenders during sharp slow speed turns if you hit a bump. These shocks stopped the rubbing.
Reviewed by Storm K (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Golf — Jan 19, 2017 12:37 PM
Amazing product and an amazing company. Price matched to another website and saved myself $250+ over ecstuning.com. Always worth checking if they sell something before buying anywhere else.
Reviewed by Don A (SANTA CLARA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Genesis — Sep 30, 2016 6:43 PM
If you are lowered springs with stock shocks, these shocks are a major improvement. Ride quality and performance are greatly enhanced with these.
Reviewed by BRYAN C (TIMBERLAKE, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Mazda 6 — Sep 02, 2016 8:15 AM
Install was a breeze. All parts fit together with factory parts perfect. High quality! The car rides and handles nice. These shocks and struts are coupled with Tein lowering springs also purchased from autoanything.