- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Monotube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Take control of your ride-quality with powerful Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts. The ideal performance upgrade for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6s are designed for daily driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action.
The seamless monotube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment for smooth highway cruises to rigid off-road adventures – and anything in between. Not only do Bilstein B6s upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides.
Your Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts feature innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts carry a limited lifetime warranty.
Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
448 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dave Y (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Econoline — Dec 15, 2017 8:46 PM
Only put 200 miles on them so far. I needed shocks badly. Had 452000 on oem shocks. So far these shocks ride very good makes the front end tighter and stable. Thinking of doing rear ones in near future.
Reviewed by Mike R (LEWISVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 21, 2017 9:26 AM
Excellent shocks. Much better than the OEM. Installation was straight forward, no problem.
Reviewed by John K (SALIDA, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 02, 2017 9:16 AM
This is the second F-150 that I have put the Bilstein 4600's on. These shocks have definitely improved the ride on my current 2014 4x4. The stock heavy duty shocks were not near as nice a ride as these! I would have not problem recommending these shocks.