- Rebates: $70 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- STR.T Orange are KONI’s entry-level performance shocks & struts
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- The perfect match for performance lowering springs and sway bars
- Delivers better road hold and a higher level of on-road safety
- Custom damping and valving designed for each vehicle
- Fixed-rate damping never needs adjusting
- Robust twin-tube construction
- Classic orange finish emblazoned with the legendary KONI logo
- KONI shocks & struts are sold individually
- Your KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform any on ramp into the corkscrew at Laguna Seca with a set of KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts. These entry-level performance shocks are designed to give your ride the KONI sport-chassis feel- quickly, easily and economically.
KONI custom designs the STR.T Orange shocks & struts with damping and valving specific to your vehicle. And since they're custom tailored to your ride, no adjustments are necessary. KONI builds ‘em that way to deliver a high-performance damper at a low-performance price. Plus, the durable twin-tube construction means your KONI Streets are crafted to stand the test of time.
Boasting the classic Orange finish and the world-famous KONI logo, your Orange Street Shocks boost your ride's style as well as the performance. And even better, KONI backs your STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
165 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Aaron G (SEVEN VALLEYS, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TL — Sep 28, 2017 3:46 AM
These shocks are night and day difference from stock. Buy with confidence. Nice smooth ride that absorbs road imperfections without the hard jolt of a coilover.
Reviewed by Steven B (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 1995 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Sep 25, 2017 8:16 AM
Great shocks on a 1995 Miata. Transformed the ride after replacing 12 year old OEM shocks. Shocks arrived quick!
Reviewed by NOAH C (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — Aug 07, 2017 6:00 PM
At around 120k mi, my 3 was definitely showing signs of instability at highway speeds. After replacing OEMs with the STR.T Orange struts the car is solid, planted at highway speeds and dampens again, giving a comfortable ride but allows for some aggressive maneuvering when needed. Kept OEM springs, replaced front end links at the same time. Be ready to sledge hammer the old ones out of the knuckle but it will be worth it. Only negative is struts didn't include the black dirt covers as shown.