- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- STR.T Orange are KONI’s entry-level performance shocks & struts
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- The perfect match for performance lowering springs and sway bars
- Delivers better road hold and a higher level of on-road safety
- Custom damping and valving designed for each vehicle
- Fixed-rate damping never needs adjusting
- Robust twin-tube construction
- Classic orange finish emblazoned with the legendary KONI logo
- KONI shocks & struts are sold individually
- Your KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform any on ramp into the corkscrew at Laguna Seca with a set of KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts. These entry-level performance shocks are designed to give your ride the KONI sport-chassis feel- quickly, easily and economically.
KONI custom designs the STR.T Orange shocks & struts with damping and valving specific to your vehicle. And since they're custom tailored to your ride, no adjustments are necessary. KONI builds ‘em that way to deliver a high-performance damper at a low-performance price. Plus, the durable twin-tube construction means your KONI Streets are crafted to stand the test of time.
Boasting the classic Orange finish and the world-famous KONI logo, your Orange Street Shocks boost your ride's style as well as the performance. And even better, KONI backs your STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
269 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph W (Flat Rock, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Nov 03, 2017 10:14 PM
Installed a week ago. So far so good. Great ride when paired with steeda springs.
Reviewed by Aaron G (SEVEN VALLEYS, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TL — Sep 28, 2017 3:46 AM
These shocks are night and day difference from stock. Buy with confidence. Nice smooth ride that absorbs road imperfections without the hard jolt of a coilover.
Reviewed by Steven B (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 1995 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Sep 25, 2017 8:16 AM
Great shocks on a 1995 Miata. Transformed the ride after replacing 12 year old OEM shocks. Shocks arrived quick!