- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is the simple way to get the 2" to 3" of extra clearance you need without a suspension makeover
- Carefully customized for your specific year, make and model
- A Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit includes custom body spacers, steering extensions, bumper brackets and more (varies depending vehicle)
- Designed as a body lift kit you can install yourself in 1 day with basic tools and moderate mechanical skill
- Performance Accessories Body Lift Kits account for relocating stock parts, such as front and rear bumpers, for a lift that looks great and functions well
- Ideal with Performance Accessories' Urethane Gap Guards that cover the gap left by a body lift kit
- All kits are manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Your Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
All the lift you need for big wheels and tires without the stroke-inducing price tag. That's what makes a Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit the ideal choice for getting that 2" to 3" of clearance standing between you and the rugged look you want.
Add the Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit to make that set of 33s a possibility. Or, add this body lift kit to an 8" suspension lift to fit the kind of wheel and tire package that crushes econo-cars. Whatever your use, Performance Accessories' Body Lift Kit includes all of the spacers, bumper brackets and steering extensions you need to get the job done in one loaded package. Kits due however vary by vehicle.
The best part about the Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit: it's a lift the mechanically-capable can do at home. A few adjustments to stock parts are necessary, but the finished product is well worth it. No pro to pay and no torch required. And, your Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is even covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installing a body lift kit changes the relationship between a few important parts on the body and frame. Certain stock parts must be adjusted or changed, including the steering column, gas line, fan shroud and more. Select your vehicle for details.
Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jericho K (PINCONNING, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 19, 2017 5:23 AM
Received the lift in the time it stated, took me and a buddy abt 4 hours n the driveway, turned out perfect for what I wanted and would recommend
Reviewed by Kyle M (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — May 25, 2017 4:22 PM
Kit took about 6 hrs to put on. Instructions were easy to follow. All components looked like quality stuff. Even came with extra hardware. Not difficult to install, just a little time consuming. Happy with how it looks and turned out. Would definitely recommend the gap guards. The fronts were better than oem at sealing the engine compartment off. Overall very pleased with the lift.
Reviewed by Curtis M (Antelope, OR) Reviewed for a 1991 Chevy S10 Pickup — Apr 08, 2016 5:18 AM
This lift kit is very well made and complete! Everything you need is in the box!
Reviewed by Nancy J (Fairfield, CA) — Apr 04, 2016 8:50 AM
Install was more complicated than expected. Was told it was something I could do in my own home garage...not the case. The kit did not come with a bumper riser? Now the body is lifted and the bumper remains in its original position. Why no lift piece for the bumper?
- performance accessories suspension systems
- hurst classic shifter knob
- kyb strut plus spring & strut assembly
- yakima sup tailgate pad
- toyota suspension
- mercedes benz sun shield
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- gmc sierra bed cover
- leveling kits for chevy silverado 1500
- suspension lift kit for 2000 ford explorer
- luggage rack cover
- hitch for suv
- performance brakes for trucks