- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle the smooth ride of a Cadillac without sacrificing your ability to tow like a Kenworth with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- This fully adjustable air bag (aka air spring) system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Your Air Lift Leveling System is custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Ride on air (literally) and say goodbye to sag, trailer sway, body roll, bottoming out and rough ride with the ingenious Air Lift Leveling System
- Fill both sides evenly or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate: The ultimate in air support for your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs handles your heaviest loads. The heavy duty bags offer 5000 lbs of leveling capacity and feature a built-in internal jounce bumper to eliminate harsh jarring on rough roads
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System
- LoadLifter 5000 Air Lift Leveling Systems boast high-strength, reinforced Zytel endplates and exclusive Shur-grip crimp rings that won't come apart-both carry a limited Lifetime Warranty
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1300 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James S (Weiser, ID) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Jun 20, 2017 8:26 PM
I just bought the truck and found to be able to use a hitch hauler for my dirt bike , I needed airbags otherwise the truck squatted dramatically , they installed easily and I only needed 30 PSI to get the truck level , only thing I wish they had different was a single air fill instead of 2 separate fill fittings , the ride quality with them at minimum (5 PSI) is unaffected , the ride with them inflated (to what i needed) seemed slightly stiffer , but not stiff enough to be uncomfortable
Reviewed by John H (Waco, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 16, 2017 11:43 AM
Good product. Great price and customer service from Autoanything. Have bought from them before and they always have the best price and great customer service.
Reviewed by Chaz O (ZIMMERMAN, MN) — Jun 15, 2017 6:52 PM
Installed on my 2013 ram big horn 1500. The install went well after I watched a YouTube video. Works very well. If I plan on pulling a heavier load I pump them up a bit and go. Makes the truck feel more stable when pulling. Great add on for the price.
Reviewed by Eric M (FREEDOM, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 5:51 AM
Piece of cake to install. After dropping the spare tire there is all kinds of room to get in there. Instructions are straight forward. Would recommend
Reviewed by Wen S (Fairfield, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Acura MDX — Jun 07, 2017 6:16 AM
Easy kit to install. Very straight forward. So far, holds the car up well. Thinking about getting the remote kit, since I tend to check daily because of the minimum pressure requirement.