- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle the smooth ride of a Cadillac without sacrificing your ability to tow like a Kenworth with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- This fully adjustable air bag (aka air spring) system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Your Air Lift Leveling System is custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Ride on air (literally) and say goodbye to sag, trailer sway, body roll, bottoming out and rough ride with the ingenious Air Lift Leveling System
- Fill both sides evenly or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in five styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate: The ultimate in air support for your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs handles your heaviest loads. The heavy duty bags offer 5000 lbs of leveling capacity and feature a built-in internal jounce bumper to eliminate harsh jarring on rough roads
–LoadLifter 7500 XL: Provides 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 500 air springs and is designed to carry the largest loads on the road, offering up to 7500 lbs of load-leveling capacity. Compatible with 3/4- and 1-ton trucks.
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System
- LoadLifter 5000 Air Lift Leveling Systems boast high-strength, reinforced Zytel endplates and exclusive Shur-grip crimp rings that won't come apart-both carry a limited Lifetime Warranty
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- LoadLifter 7500 XL Air Suspension Kit provides upper and lower roll plates to protect air springs from abrasion and end caps are corrosion-proof for enhanced durability
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1323 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe S (West Nyack, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Sunday at 1:40 PM
I installed this on my 2011 Ram 2500 and it worked so well I got one for my sons 2011 Ford F-250. Easy to install and great for towing a fith wheel toyhauler.
Reviewed by Dan D (Yreka, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Friday at 1:23 PM
Easy install.Used modified instructions.I cut air line in half, for dual install.Attached line to bag.Compressed bag, then folded line over to seal.Used zip ties to make bag into "hotdog bun" shape.Jacked truck from hitch, wheels still on ground.Inserted line and bag from bottom of spring. Used soapy water.Went easy.Inserted top spacer and routed line.Took more time to route line than insert bag.Used twice with utility trailer and about 3,500 lbs load at 25 and 30 psi.Firmer,kept at unloaded ht
Reviewed by Ken S (KIRKSVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 17, 2017 4:15 AM
Instructions could be a slight bit clearer, but otherwise perfect! Said 2 hour install... took me just over 2 hours due to instruction confusion. Otherwise, awesome!
Reviewed by David W (SAINT JACOB, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 15, 2017 6:11 PM
I have an F-150 that I use to pull our camper. The weight of the camper was enough to make the rear of the truck sag. This air lift kit raised it right up and I was able to level everything out. I put 700 miles on it recently pulling the camper after install. It has held pressure just fine and have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. It did exactly what I was hoping it would do.
Reviewed by Jesse S (Vine Grove, KY) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Aug 15, 2017 4:04 AM
Installation took longer than projected but my truck rides a little better and handles a lot better