- Save 25% Use Promo Code 403925
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit sets your rig level fast and easy for less
- Custom-forged for your specific year, make and model truck
- Creates room for wheel and tire packages as large as 37" (varies by vehicle)
- Keeps the stock handling and feel of your truck, even with up to 3" of lift
- Ideal for eliminating the sag caused by a winch, heavy bumper or plow
- Forged for ultimate strength - won't sag like cheap urethane blocks
- All steel parts are powder-coated to lock corrosion out
- Includes all hardware needed for DIY installation
- Your ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Your ReadyLIFT Lift Kit is covered by ReadyGuard Power Train Warranty on select kits for 5 Years or 60,000 miles Warranty Information (PDF)
Want to ride level and fit massive tires with a quality kit that lasts? Here's your best option: the ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit. You get a durable, easy-to-install leveling kit for less than a costly full lift, and it outlasts saggy urethane spacers. It's perfection in a box.
Packin' front coilovers? ReadyLIFT makes a tough machined spacer. Got a front torsion bar suspension? ReadyLIFT has the expertly-indexed forged torsion key spacer to hoist your front end. Using coilovers? ReadyLIFT slips in a steel tower extension. Regardless of your suspension, you get up to 3" of lift without major hassle or sacrificing quality.
Fight the sag caused by a winch bumper, plow or other hardware. Get the space you need for tires up to 37" tall. Ride on the level. When you get a ReadyLIFT Custom Leveling Kit, you get the best of all worlds for less. And, yours is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- A wheel alignment is recommended after installation of your new ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit.
ReadyLIFT Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
268 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald L (SPRINGFIELD, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 13, 2017 9:38 PM
Purchased for my Tacoma. Wanted to get a higher quality kit. Install went okay. Directions were very poor. No numbers on steps, just seemed like random pictures. Not easy to follow.
Reviewed by Jeffrey P (Winter Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Hummer H3 — Jul 13, 2017 6:08 AM
I just picked up the ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit for my Hummer H3. Had to have it installed as my jack broke but overall they said the install was super easy. No issues. Looks great now she is leveled out! Ride is great, also got new shocks at the same time. Make sure to get an alignment afterward and you'll be good to go!
Reviewed by Andrew K (BEDFORD, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jun 28, 2017 12:41 PM
I installed the 2.25" leveling kit and added 33" tires to my 2015 GMC. Installation was pretty easy. However, did have a little trouble lining up lower bracket with OEM bolts. I had the same kit on my 2010 Chevy. Definitely recommend this product. For the money, it is a must have for any truck.
Reviewed by Peter C (Bolton, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Mar 22, 2017 9:51 AM
I really enjoy my ReadyLift 2.5 leveling kit it gives me the look that I have been looking for my 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty aggressive looking!
Reviewed by WILLIAM R (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Feb 24, 2017 6:03 AM
A simple hand tool, hydraulic jack and jack stand installation. The instructions are well illustrated and were easy to follow for the most part. My Denali has the factory auto adjusting shocks which the directions didn't cover unplugging them or what to do with the loose wires after reinstallation. An easy zip tie fix, but that should have been addressed on the directions. The strut bolts were almost too short to reinstall. The end result is fantastic looking with a near perfectly level stance.