- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit sets your rig level fast and easy for less
- Custom-forged for your specific year, make and model truck
- Creates room for wheel and tire packages as large as 37" (varies by vehicle)
- Keeps the stock handling and feel of your truck, even with up to 3" of lift
- Ideal for eliminating the sag caused by a winch, heavy bumper or plow
- Forged for ultimate strength - won't sag like cheap urethane blocks
- All steel parts are powder-coated to lock corrosion out
- Includes all hardware needed for DIY installation
- Your ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Your ReadyLIFT Lift Kit is covered by ReadyGuard Power Train Warranty on select kits for 5 Years or 60,000 miles Warranty Information (PDF)
Want to ride level and fit massive tires with a quality kit that lasts? Here's your best option: the ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit. You get a durable, easy-to-install leveling kit for less than a costly full lift, and it outlasts saggy urethane spacers. It's perfection in a box.
Packin' front coilovers? ReadyLIFT makes a tough machined spacer. Got a front torsion bar suspension? ReadyLIFT has the expertly-indexed forged torsion key spacer to hoist your front end. Using coilovers? ReadyLIFT slips in a steel tower extension. Regardless of your suspension, you get up to 3" of lift without major hassle or sacrificing quality.
Fight the sag caused by a winch bumper, plow or other hardware. Get the space you need for tires up to 37" tall. Ride on the level. When you get a ReadyLIFT Custom Leveling Kit, you get the best of all worlds for less. And, yours is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- A wheel alignment is recommended after installation of your new ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit.
ReadyLIFT Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
265 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter C (Bolton, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Mar 22, 2017 9:51 AM
I really enjoy my ReadyLift 2.5 leveling kit it gives me the look that I have been looking for my 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty aggressive looking!
Reviewed by WILLIAM R (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Feb 24, 2017 6:03 AM
A simple hand tool, hydraulic jack and jack stand installation. The instructions are well illustrated and were easy to follow for the most part. My Denali has the factory auto adjusting shocks which the directions didn't cover unplugging them or what to do with the loose wires after reinstallation. An easy zip tie fix, but that should have been addressed on the directions. The strut bolts were almost too short to reinstall. The end result is fantastic looking with a near perfectly level stance.
Reviewed by Brandon J (Blanchard, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Feb 10, 2017 8:28 AM
It was difficult to install these on my 2015 f-150 fx4. We had to drop the lower control arm and decompress both struts in order spin the top plate around and line up the holes..my dad owns a suspension shop so we got it done but i would not recommend the average diy'er take on this task.. appearance is great and quality appeared to be top notch. I love the stance and still have a .75 inch rake for towing.
Reviewed by chris o (BLOOMINGTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Dec 15, 2016 4:29 PM
The 1.5" front leveling kit is a good low cost option to level / add height to the front of any truck Installation. No need to purchase the T6 Billet kit version, the stage 1 version is $55 cheaper and the exact same design. Install was fairly simple, took longer than expected due to rusty bolts, etc. on my truck.
Reviewed by erin m (Edgewater Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 07, 2016 7:35 AM
kit came in super fast got a great price better then anywhere else. instal was simple and straight forward did excatly what it is suppose to.