- Rebates: $300 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your truck or SUV’s ride quality with Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts
- Manufactured for use on stock or lifted trucks and SUVs
- Double-welded loops for increased stability
- High-capacity, twin-tube design
- Ten-stage, vehicle-specific valving
- Nitro-carburized rod is strong and durable
- Includes protective boot for the shock rod and oil seal
- Your Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Find the balance of street comfort and off-road support with a set of Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts. Engineered to use on your truck or SUV whether it’s stock or lifted, RS5000’s have ten-stage, vehicle-specific valving for a custom-fit to your ride. Easy-to-install, Rancho Shocks are a dependable upgrade to your stock suspension.
Offering a smooth and stable ride, RS5000 Shocks & Struts are built to last with double-welded loops, high-capacity twin-tube construction and a nitro-carburized rod. It doesn’t matter if your road warrior sticks to the pavement or kicks up dust, Rancho RS5000 Shocks improve your ride all-around.
Your Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts come with a protective boot for the shock rod and oil seal to ensure they keep your ride smooth and safe for miles to come. Rancho RS5000 Shocks are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
387 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by STEVEN S (Greenacres, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 4:57 AM
great value and a breeze to install most important they work well for my truck with new cooper tires which are 18inch
Reviewed by Eric H (Hammond, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Xterra — Apr 12, 2017 1:09 PM
Purchased these for an economical off-road shock and they seem to work very well. So far I've taken these through a few easy to medium rated trails and they held up great. On the road I'm suprised how soft the front shocks are, they kind of float after hitting dips and bumps in the road. Recommended.
Reviewed by Doug H (Ballwin, MO) — Apr 07, 2017 6:11 PM
I now have ranchos all the way around on my 2004, f150. it is like a brand new truck. The steering is even improved.
Reviewed by Douglas R (WEST SUFFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Apr 07, 2017 6:42 AM
I lie the shocks but Rancho has to include an installation sheet with the parts. The RS5000'S installation download doesn't exist on the Rancho tech page.
- rancho suspension systems
- autolite spark plug
- hellwig pro series helper springs
- x treme gate slide out truck bed extender
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- ford truck brake parts
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- ford ranger tent
- tahoe leveling kit
- cargo covers for trucks
- garage stops for cars
- suv trunk mats