- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your truck or SUV’s ride quality with Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts
- Manufactured for use on stock or lifted trucks and SUVs
- Double-welded loops for increased stability
- High-capacity, twin-tube design
- Ten-stage, vehicle-specific valving
- Nitro-carburized rod is strong and durable
- Includes protective boot for the shock rod and oil seal
- Your Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Find the balance of street comfort and off-road support with a set of Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts. Engineered to use on your truck or SUV whether it’s stock or lifted, RS5000’s have ten-stage, vehicle-specific valving for a custom-fit to your ride. Easy-to-install, Rancho Shocks are a dependable upgrade to your stock suspension.
Offering a smooth and stable ride, RS5000 Shocks & Struts are built to last with double-welded loops, high-capacity twin-tube construction and a nitro-carburized rod. It doesn’t matter if your road warrior sticks to the pavement or kicks up dust, Rancho RS5000 Shocks improve your ride all-around.
Your Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts come with a protective boot for the shock rod and oil seal to ensure they keep your ride smooth and safe for miles to come. Rancho RS5000 Shocks are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
411 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew m (REDDING, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Dakota — Aug 02, 2017 9:06 AM
Fronts ended up being too difficult to install myself with the tools I had available so I had them done professionally. The ride quality is definitely better than the stock shocks that had 80k+ miles on them.
Reviewed by Francisco M (Cedar Hill, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 18, 2017 11:23 AM
Once i got them installed road around, did some off roading and handled the road and the dirt like a breese and im sure theres better more expensive ones but these are freaking bad ass for $50. Imah get the ones for the rear now
- rancho suspension systems
- autolite spark plug
- hellwig pro series helper springs
- x treme gate slide out truck bed extender
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- ford truck brake parts
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- ford ranger tent
- tahoe leveling kit
- cargo covers for trucks
- garage stops for cars
- suv trunk mats