- Save 10% Use Promo Code 111610
- Rebates: $300 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your truck or SUV’s ride quality with Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts
- Manufactured for use on stock or lifted trucks and SUVs
- Double-welded loops for increased stability
- High-capacity, twin-tube design
- Ten-stage, vehicle-specific valving
- Nitro-carburized rod is strong and durable
- Includes protective boot for the shock rod and oil seal
- Your Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Find the balance of street comfort and off-road support with a set of Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts. Engineered to use on your truck or SUV whether it’s stock or lifted, RS5000’s have ten-stage, vehicle-specific valving for a custom-fit to your ride. Easy-to-install, Rancho Shocks are a dependable upgrade to your stock suspension.
Offering a smooth and stable ride, RS5000 Shocks & Struts are built to last with double-welded loops, high-capacity twin-tube construction and a nitro-carburized rod. It doesn’t matter if your road warrior sticks to the pavement or kicks up dust, Rancho RS5000 Shocks improve your ride all-around.
Your Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts come with a protective boot for the shock rod and oil seal to ensure they keep your ride smooth and safe for miles to come. Rancho RS5000 Shocks are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
381 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale G (Victorville, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Feb 07, 2017 8:06 AM
put these shocks on a F-250 a very big improvement thanks auto anything and fast shipping
Reviewed by Jerry H (CARLSBAD, NM) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Jan 23, 2017 7:50 AM
Received the wrong shocks on the first delivery and took two additional weeks for the correct shocks to arrive. Not real happy with the improvements in the ride from these shocks, should have spent the money for a better set of shocks
Reviewed by Steve T (Sebastian, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Dec 07, 2016 2:44 PM
I received exactly what I ordered in new condition on time. The RS5000's give my truck a smooth ride that's close to stock. I was expecting a stiffer ride. Easy to install. I would order again.
- rancho suspension systems
- autolite spark plug
- hellwig pro series helper springs
- x treme gate slide out truck bed extender
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- ford truck brake parts
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- ford ranger tent
- tahoe leveling kit
- cargo covers for trucks
- garage stops for cars
- suv trunk mats