- Save 10% Use Promo Code 111610
- Rebates: $300 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are specially-designed to be the most versatile truck and SUV damper available
- Lets you take full control of ride quality with the incredible 9-way adjustable dial for perfect compression and dampening control
- Easy-turn dial at the base of each shock for manual adjustability
- Cellular gas design with variable force control (VFC) for precise flow metering
- Graphite-impregnated Teflon band for smooth, reliable performance
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts employ a tri-tube design that holds significantly more liquid than other brands
- 5/8" double-chromed rod for maximum longevity
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts include durable red boots for protection
- Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings
- Your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dial-in the ride comfort of your truck or SUV with a simple knob turn. Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts boast 9 levels of compression and rebound damping, giving you the most versatile driving experience possible.
At the base of each Rancho RS9000X Shock is an easy-turn dial. Start at position 1 for smooth highway cruising. Hit the middle at spot 5 for a balanced everyday mix of pavement, rough road and trail driving. Or, crank your RS9000X Shocks up to 9 for responsive dampening that's ready to rock off-road.
Rancho builds their RS9000X Shocks & Struts to last. An advanced tri-tube design holds more fluid. Chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods. Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings. And, protective red boots. What's even better, your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
231 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by bret q (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Pickup — Mar 14, 2017 6:47 AM
Works as advertised. Really helped my 1994 Toyota 4x4. Didn't realize what I was missing in terms of a smooth ride.
Reviewed by Michael J (NEW RICHMOND, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 26, 2017 2:53 PM
I have a 2016 Silverado 2500 HD with Z71. Ride was really firm I felt because of the factory shocks so my research brought me to these. I installed them and experimented with settings and ended up at setting 4 up front and 3 in rears. I may increase to 5 and 4 in the Summer but it is nice knowing I have a lot more firmness available for towing if needed. These shocks improved the ride dramatically and I highly recommend them!
Reviewed by William M (KINGMAN, AZ) — Feb 21, 2017 10:11 PM
The front shocks were difficult to put on, according to my mechanic. Think it had more to do with a part on the truck he had issues with.
- rancho suspension systems
- autolite glow plugs
- hellwig ez level helper springs
- truxedo truck luggage saddlebag
- volvo steering wheel covers
- jeep leveling kit
- toyota suspension
- nerf bars for toyota tundra
- dodge challenger suspension
- 2012 silverado leveling kit
- truck accessories side steps
- truck air intakes
- rubber automotive floor mats