- Rebates: $80 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are specially-designed to be the most versatile truck and SUV damper available
- Lets you take full control of ride quality with the incredible 9-way adjustable dial for perfect compression and dampening control
- Easy-turn dial at the base of each shock for manual adjustability
- Cellular gas design with variable force control (VFC) for precise flow metering
- Graphite-impregnated Teflon band for smooth, reliable performance
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts employ a tri-tube design that holds significantly more liquid than other brands
- 5/8" double-chromed rod for maximum longevity
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts include durable red boots for protection
- Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings
- Your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dial-in the ride comfort of your truck or SUV with a simple knob turn. Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts boast 9 levels of compression and rebound damping, giving you the most versatile driving experience possible.
At the base of each Rancho RS9000X Shock is an easy-turn dial. Start at position 1 for smooth highway cruising. Hit the middle at spot 5 for a balanced everyday mix of pavement, rough road and trail driving. Or, crank your RS9000X Shocks up to 9 for responsive dampening that's ready to rock off-road.
Rancho builds their RS9000X Shocks & Struts to last. An advanced tri-tube design holds more fluid. Chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods. Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings. And, protective red boots. What's even better, your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
247 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by keith s (Deming, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 27, 2017 10:02 PM
I feel like I have a new truck again - the smoothness of the ride is beyond belief
Reviewed by Samantha W (MAGGIE VALLEY, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Jul 28, 2017 12:13 PM
Hubby wanted an F-250 7.3 and finally found a gem in his '99. We wanted to replace some things along, and when it came time for the shocks to be replaced, my sweet husband went to work - first reading reviews! The Rancho 9000 came very highly recommended; I was a bit skeptical at first that the price difference would be compensated for in a good product. After several months, the ride is still better, and the pelroduct LOOKS GREAT on our red, slightly lifted truck. Great Shocks, hands down!!!!
Reviewed by John M (New Milford, CT) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2017 5:26 PM
I went from Bilsteins to the RS9000 XL and difference is unbelievable. There is no better option considering the quality and price of these.
Reviewed by Keith M (NORCO, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2017 6:02 PM
I installed these shocks in rear only. Existing Monroe reflex were to soft and allowed to much sway. The highest setting works perfect. The only aspect I don't like is its not clear what setting you on in between low and high. Even rides nice as the truck is heavy.
Reviewed by Timothy B (SOMERSET, KY) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 07, 2017 7:31 AM
I had struggled with a lift "gone wrong". I lifted my 2003 Wrangler 6" with a Rough Country kit. It was rough all right. Rough Riding. I was about to give up & take the lift kit off when an Autoanything customer service rep recommended I try the Rancho 9000XL adjustable shocks. Problem solved. My jeep rides better than new on these beauties. Great looks! Great ride! Quick delivery. A little pricey but worth it! Tim
- rancho suspension systems
- autolite glow plugs
- hellwig ez level helper springs
- truxedo truck luggage saddlebag
- volvo steering wheel covers
- jeep leveling kit
- toyota suspension
- nerf bars for toyota tundra
- dodge challenger suspension
- 2012 silverado leveling kit
- truck accessories side steps
- truck air intakes
- rubber automotive floor mats