- Rebates: $300 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are specially-designed to be the most versatile truck and SUV damper available
- Lets you take full control of ride quality with the incredible 9-way adjustable dial for perfect compression and dampening control
- Easy-turn dial at the base of each shock for manual adjustability
- Cellular gas design with variable force control (VFC) for precise flow metering
- Graphite-impregnated Teflon band for smooth, reliable performance
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts employ a tri-tube design that holds significantly more liquid than other brands
- 5/8" double-chromed rod for maximum longevity
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts include durable red boots for protection
- Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings
- Your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dial-in the ride comfort of your truck or SUV with a simple knob turn. Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts boast 9 levels of compression and rebound damping, giving you the most versatile driving experience possible.
At the base of each Rancho RS9000X Shock is an easy-turn dial. Start at position 1 for smooth highway cruising. Hit the middle at spot 5 for a balanced everyday mix of pavement, rough road and trail driving. Or, crank your RS9000X Shocks up to 9 for responsive dampening that's ready to rock off-road.
Rancho builds their RS9000X Shocks & Struts to last. An advanced tri-tube design holds more fluid. Chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods. Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings. And, protective red boots. What's even better, your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
235 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elbert J. S (Cathedral City, CA) — Apr 21, 2017 8:49 PM
I did my research and find the the Rancho Shocks are everything I expected and turned my o8 Dodge Ram Maxi Cab 3500 two wheel truck into a Cadalic Truck. I'm 75 yrs old and have had trucks all my life and these shocks are the best in the business.
Reviewed by Nickolas W (Millville, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 08, 2017 5:52 AM
I got the shocks for my 06 Tacoma because the old one out and boy what a difference I could tell. The sharks are great for off-road Ing and they work good when you're towing something heavy as well. They were very easy to put in didn't have to do too much to the front. Only took a few hours to install with a friend. They gave it a 2 inch lift as well in the front an it looks great!
Reviewed by Mitchell T (COTTONDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Apr 06, 2017 8:39 AM
F350 Dually with only 37,000 miles hopped over every bump, due to worn out OEM shocks. But with the installation of these shocks there was a noticeable difference in ride quality.
Reviewed by bret q (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Pickup — Mar 14, 2017 6:47 AM
Works as advertised. Really helped my 1994 Toyota 4x4. Didn't realize what I was missing in terms of a smooth ride.
- rancho suspension systems
- autolite glow plugs
- hellwig ez level helper springs
- truxedo truck luggage saddlebag
- volvo steering wheel covers
- jeep leveling kit
- toyota suspension
- nerf bars for toyota tundra
- dodge challenger suspension
- 2012 silverado leveling kit
- truck accessories side steps
- truck air intakes
- rubber automotive floor mats