- Rebates: $55 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
335 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by everett d (Alamogordo, NM) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota Pickup — Friday at 8:09 AM
Great looking product, hardware included was good the nut to go on the top of the shock for the front appeared to me at first to be too small but after some finessing she tread on there. Please include instructions with these shocks, I had to youtube it. I expected them to be a little stiffer but they are much better than the shot shocks that were on there!!
Reviewed by Tony T (Great Falls, MT) Reviewed for a 1989 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 06, 2017 7:31 AM
The Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks I purchased fit perfectly and perform flawlessly. The ride they provide is very comfortable and they allow my 4Runner to do what it does, flex and wheel the rough terrain. Great product!!
Reviewed by James B (Eustis, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Feb 25, 2017 4:40 AM
I've used these for some time they held up better then more expensive brands I used. They give the from ride I'm looking for