- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
512 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (North Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 22, 2018 8:12 PM
Got the front and rear Skyjacker shocks. My 2007.5 RAM 2500 rides like a caddy. Still a bit harsh. 50 PSI in the 10 ply 285/70 17 tires and this truck is a great daily driver. 21mpg in the city. How bout dat! My cross drilled/slotted rotors show their stuff now. Post shock install the front NO longer dives causing me to slide into an intersection.
Reviewed by Brandae G (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Dec 22, 2017 1:35 PM
I extremely love these shocks they are replacing my ranch 9000'si can't believe the performance of the nitro 8000's they installed with great ease I would and will definitely recommend and use these shocks in the future.
Reviewed by Terry S (Irvine, KY) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 15, 2017 9:18 AM
I sure like these SKYJACKER NITRO 8000 rear Shocks on my 03 Tacoma 4x4 the little trk is more stable Empty or Loaded . i removed a rather New Set rear shocks that where OK but, i can tell a huge difference in the Skyjacker Nitro 8000 .