- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
326 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robin N (MARINA, CA) Reviewed for a 1990 GMC Suburban — Aug 07, 2017 8:38 PM
Time will tell how these hold up but so far so good. The lower bushing and metal insert had to be shaved to fit and the upper ones needed spaces. Not sure what that's about but I made it work. I had questions, mixed order and returns which were my mistake when ordering.. Customer service was excellent.
Reviewed by Kevin A (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jun 28, 2017 9:15 PM
I installed these shocks on a 2012 Tundra and they brought my original ride back. Gave them 4 stars because skyjacker doesn't include installation instructions. I even emailed and asked them to email directions and that was above their capabilities.