- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
452 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by KURTIS H (SELBYVILLE, DE) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 12, 2018 9:22 PM
These shocks look great, fit well, and perform as expected. Experienced a noticeable improvement in ride quality and reduced suspension noise after replacing my 3 year old set of rough country shocks on the rear of my 2000 JEEP GCL. I plan to replace the rough country's with a set of these on the front next.
Reviewed by Elan M (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Ranger — Dec 28, 2017 1:25 AM
I'll admit I haven't installed these shocks yet on my Ford Ranger. However, they arrived very quickly and the price was a fantastic deal. All required pieces arrived in each box and assembling the shocks was easy enough. Be mindful that the hydro shocks have a different fluid than gas filled and are thus easier to compress and extend. I know how to do this installation but I'm waiting to acquire a few more parts to do a complete suspension overhaul. If they product fails I will change my rating.
Reviewed by Henry T (Brownsville, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 27, 2017 8:41 AM
Very pleased with the skyjackers would recommend them to my friends and also your company