- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs are custom-made for the suspension of your year, make and model lifted truck or SUV
- Crafted from American steel for the highest possible quality and complete toughness
- Smoothes-out the ride thanks to shot-peened leafs that maximize flexibility and wheel travel without compromising strength
- Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs reduce friction with bolt-style spring clips that cradle the leafs, extending spring life
- Tapered leaf ends squeeze extra flexibility out of the spring
- Straightforward bolt-on installation in place of your stock rear leaf springs
- Your Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your vehicle's ride quality and suspension life with the hardened toughness of all-American steel leaf springs. Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs use only the toughest components in a reduced-friction design for the smoothest possible ride and maximum weight capacity.
Skyjacker enhances the toughness of their Softride Leaf Springs by using a shot-peening process on the steel leafs. Not only do they retain the strength of steel, but Softride Leaf Springs are then incredibly flexible-making for excellent ride quality in lifted trucks and SUVs.
Beyond strength and flexibility, Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs boost performance by reducing friction. Improving on stock clip design, these leafs are held together by bolt-style clips that cradle, adding flexibility and stopping leafs from digging into each other. And, each leaf is tapered for extra flex at the ends. Best yet, your Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Softride Lifting Leaf Springs - Rear Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris A (MEXICO, MO) Reviewed for a 1978 Dodge Ramcharger — May 13, 2017 11:20 AM
I found them to be as described and at a great price. Thanks Autoanything!!
Reviewed by Louie S (Twentynine Palms, CA) Reviewed for a 1980 Jeep CJ — May 09, 2017 8:15 PM
Great value for price. Lifted jeep 2". Ensure you purchase bushings, they don't come with leaf springs.
Reviewed by Matthew V (ALBANY, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Excursion — May 02, 2017 1:42 PM
Nice ride, not too stiff not too soft. My assessment is that they are a little stiffer than stock which is ok with me.
Reviewed by Robert K (Newport, RI) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Ranger — Apr 20, 2017 5:07 AM
I bought the Skyjacker Softride Lifting Leaf Spring, fast delivery, great price. Installing was a breeze, I had never installed leaf springs before, however it went right into place. My truck is riding like new, thank you Autoanything.