- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
716 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lendyn P (Verona, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Mazda 3 — Apr 04, 2017 5:40 AM
I actually had a friend install them on my Mazda 3 S. He told me that they fit perfectly and there was no cutting or fitting to make them work. It completely changed the look of my car without hindering the ride. I was always afraid that lowering my car would make it bumpy and uncomfortable, but I was completely wrong and definitely went with the right springs. I love them. Definitely recommend these!
Reviewed by Sean B (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Maxima — Apr 03, 2017 9:06 PM
Had a 97 maxima but got caught up in a 3 car pileup awhile back and she was lowered with eibach springs and a cat back stillen exhaust and intake system and loved how she handled so I knew I had to do the same to this one,so now that I have eibach springs on this one and she sitting low the last step is deciding to get some rims or wheel spacers but either way with or without rims or spacers it's still a smooth ride and better handling love it.
Reviewed by Kirolos T (EASLEY, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Camry — Mar 31, 2017 2:04 PM
Got the spring for my 2016 toyota camry se. Droped the car about 2 inches all the way around. Car looks amazing and drives like a camp. Deff an eye turner now.
Reviewed by Marcus H (ARLINGTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Mar 28, 2017 7:51 AM
Just had the Pro-Kit lowering springs installed on my '08 Dodge Charger R/T. I had them installed by a local suspension shop. The springs lowered it about 1.5 inches (eyeballing it). The overall stance and appearance looks great! If you're looking for a subtle drop that adds an aggressive look and not having to worry about bottoming out, these are the springs to go with.