ProZ Mesh Steering Wheel Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Give your wheel a new lease on life with a ProZ Mesh Steering Wheel Cover
- Deluxe mesh design upgrades your interior style and driving comfort
- Keeps your hands insulated against sizzling or frozen steering wheels
- Blocks damaging UV-rays—no peeling, cracking or warping
- Universal covers easily slip-on most vehicles with a smooth, snug fit
- Available in several color options to match or accent your interior
- Your ProZ Mesh Steering Wheel Cover carries a 30-day warranty
Finish your interior upgrade the right way with this stylish ProZ Mesh Steering Wheel Cover. Crafted from durable vinyl material with a comfort-grip mesh outer ring, this universal steering wheel cover is the perfect complement to your ride’s sporty mesh seating or the ideal accent for any style ride.
These ProZ Mesh Steering Wheel Wraps are designed to keep your hands well-insulated against the discomfort of holding onto your wheel in weather extremes.
Whether you want to block UV-rays to prevent peeling, cracking and warping or hide already exiting damage, this elegant mesh steering cover gets the job done while adding a unique look. ProZ Mesh Steering Wheel Covers are available in several color options and come with a 30-day warranty.
ProZ Mesh Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex P (BUCKEYE, AZ) — Jan 29, 2018 8:05 PM
Strong chemical smell lasting for several weeks. Soda washed after unpacking. Cleaned several times in last several weeks. Smell still present although becoming weaker.
Reviewed by Yuris F (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 1993 Honda Civic — Aug 15, 2017 11:25 AM
This is the cover I needed: material (good grip), color. Simple (no stitching required) Other reviewers mentioned the chemical smell. Yes-- it is there. I did not think it is a big deal. After a couple of days it was gone. Putting it on was a bit of a battle, but... I can't see what else could be done about it. Let's see how long it lasts.
Reviewed by kenneth c (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW 3-Series — Jul 14, 2017 9:12 AM
Good quality and comfortable to the touch. The smell is unbearable however. Had to leave it under the hot sun for over 2 weeks before using it.