FANMATS NCAA Steering Wheel Covers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/28 - 10/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get Division-1 interior style with the FANMATS NCAA Steering Wheel Cover
- Embroidered with your favorite NCAA team name and logo
- Made from faux suede and mesh fabric
- Keeps your wheel cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Universally sized to fit most steering wheels
- Your FANMATS NCAA Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty
Instead of just cheering your favorite school to victory—start steering them to victory with the FANMATS NCAA Steering Wheel Cover. Embroidered with the name and logo of your favorite NCAA franchise, these college steering wheel covers are made from faux suede and stretchy mesh fabric for a perfect fit.
Wherever your school ties lie, there's a FANMATS NCAA steering wheel cover with that institutions name and logo proudly displayed—from the Virginia Tech Hokies to the University of Florida Gators and every major university in between.
Along with shouting out your alma mater allegiance, college steering wheel wraps also keep your wheel warm in the winter and cool in the summer. And, because it features a universal design, your FANMATS NCAA steering wheel cover is sure to fit your steering wheel. Even better, FANMATS backs your NCAA Steering Wheel Cover with a 30-day warranty.
FANMATS NCAA Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Karen S (DUBLIN, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Aug 09, 2017 6:54 AM
I love my new steering wheel cover. It's very comfortable and was very easy to install.
Reviewed by Woody L (HUBERT, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Dec 29, 2016 4:05 PM
Looked forward to replacing old cover with a new cover. Cover fits very well. Only issue is one of the patches started coming loose due to the fit. I can work with that. Has a good feel to it.
Reviewed by Francis X H (CHAPEL HILL, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Mustang — Jul 07, 2016 7:14 AM
The cover is sized just about right for my car, as it took only a moderate amount of force (didn't pre-heat) to get it on, with a snug fit. Covers up the wear on the wheel, doesn't get hot in the sun, and looks really good.
- fanmats steering wheel covers
- rear view mirror temperature compass
- smittybilt side steps
- wheelskin steering wheel covers
- mazda bull bar
- bmw steering wheel cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2003 chevy avalanche seat covers
- toyota steering wheel covers
- auto deflectors
- chrome truck parts
- suv rear cargo mats