Bully Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add a posh layer of protection to your helm with the Bully Leather Steering Wheel Cover
- Made from genuine leather for a sumptuous feel in your hand
- Shields against muck, moisture and sunshine to keep your factory wheel looking new longer
- Universal design fits standard steering wheels up to 15"
- Equipped with an elastic band to hold snug against your wheel
- 1-year warranty
You were drawn to your vehicle by its sleek lines, and you fell in love the first time you opened the throttle all the way up. But, most of your time is spent in the cockpit gripping the wheel. Make sure your helm lives up to your ride's daring style and death-defying speed by dressing it in the Bully Leather Steering Wheel Cover.
Premium materials and quality craftsmanship go into every Bully Steering Wheel Wrap. Each cover is expertly stitched together using genuine leather, adding both a luxurious look and a comfortable feel. Just don't let this cover's beauty trick you. It has more than enough backbone to block against premature wear and tear on your factory wheel.
Whether you're rolling in an imported coupe or a domestic crossover, Bully Steering Wheel Covers are one-size-fits-most. They're equipped with an elastic band, making it easy to stretch onto most steering wheels. Better still, Bully backs your Wheel Cover with a 1-year warranty.
Bully Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lanson M (WAIANAE, HI) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy S10 Pickup — Thursday at 10:07 PM
It's really nice and smooth. Putting it on is another story. I think I might of got a size too small but with some serious elbow grease anyone should be able to get it on.
Reviewed by Phyllis H (TOLEDO, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Camry — Sep 03, 2017 1:18 AM
I am used to steering wheels on high end vehicles so after purchasing a lower price car I realized that I missed my leather steering wheel - this cover made a huge change in my comfort at the wheel. It is difficult to put on but if you let it warm up in the sun several hours it will make installation much easier.
Reviewed by marilyn t (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 BMW 3-Series — Jul 18, 2017 5:38 PM
I am so happy to have my new steering wheel cover. I am a female and it only took me 15-20 min to put on the cover and I have a BMW 323i steering wheel. It looks really great too!
- bully steering wheel covers
- laced steering wheel covers
- deflector protector
- egr chrome bug deflectors
- honda carpet floor mats
- lexus steering wheel cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- toyota rav4 steering wheel cover
- ford ranger tuners
- truck chip tuning
- truck floor mats for sale
- cheap car dash covers