Bully Chevrolet Leather Steering Wheel Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Take pride in your ride by dressing the helm with a Bully Chevy Leather Steering Wheel Cover
- Finished with an officially licensed Chevrolet Bowtie logo
- Built from genuine leather that feels superb under your hands
- Extends the life of your stock wheel by absorbing the abuse
- Universal design fits standard steering wheels up to 15"
- Resistant to weather
- Your Bully Chevrolet Leather Steering Wheel Cover includes a 1-year warranty
There's a reason you didn't compromise when picking out your ride. You're a Chevy fan through and through, and you take pride in parking your Heartbeat in the driveway at the end of a hard day's work. Now, you can add an extra touch of Detroit style inside your auto with a Bully Chevy Leather Steering Wheel Cover.
What do your Chevy and your Bully Leather Steering Wheel Cover have in common? Master craftsmanship, stellar style and lasting strength. Each Bully Chevrolet Steering Wheel Cover is constructed using fine leather for a premium feel. Then, they're finished with an officially licensed Chevy Bowtie Logo around the perimeter. All in all, they look amazing and provide a Silverado-grade line of defense against wear and tear on your factory wheel.
Whether you're cruising around in a coupe or a crossover, the Bully Chevrolet steering wheel wrap fits a wide range of vehicles. Thanks to its flexible elastic lining, it stretches around almost any steering wheel. Plus, Bully backs your Chevrolet Leather Steering Wheel Cover with a 1-year warranty.
Bully Chevrolet Leather Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jon N (Milo, IA) — Aug 12, 2016 5:13 AM
The leather is a good quality, soft and feels great. I let it get warm and soft in the sun before I started the installation. I started at the top and worked my way down pulling the back side on first. Do not recommend wetting it to stretch it. It's leather!
Reviewed by Clifford P (Lexington, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Aug 03, 2016 11:48 AM
It is quite hard to get on it takes two people one to work it on hint put it up on the dash and get it hot it will stretch easer
- bully steering wheel covers
- fuel maxx control module on 2001 chevy blazer
- heavy duty vehicle floor mats
- stitch on steering wheel cover
- mercedes benz steering wheel cover
- cadillac floormats
- chevy collegiate accessories
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2008 chevy silverado programmer
- tundra steering wheel cover
- truck windshield covers
- auto rain vents
- san diego seat covers