- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
256 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary A (BROOKFIELD, CT) — Sep 12, 2017 9:33 PM
I received the product in less than a week and everything was included in the box to properly install the steering wheel cover. I'm a repeat customer but it took me a little bit longer to install it this time after I ran into a problem with the thread knotting in two different places. Overall I'm very happy with it and it looks good and feels good driving every day .
Reviewed by alan m (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 1988 Porsche 911 — Aug 14, 2017 8:32 PM
Nice protection for my 1988 911 stock steering wheel and improved steering grip as well. Pretty easy to install. Would recommend.
Reviewed by Leisa D (BALLWIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Liberty — Aug 04, 2017 6:34 AM
The Wheelskin leather cover I received is a very nice quality. Allow yourself some time to get used to stringing the long thread (without knotting). The customer service rep was super helpful, and because of her assistance, my second attempt went so much smoother!
Reviewed by Windel V (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Aug 01, 2017 9:00 PM
Of the two skins I bought, the quality of the material was great. However, the spacing of the threading holes on one were uneven and made for an unusually large wrinkle when the sides were pulled together at that spot. But when properly installed the skin improves the wheels forward appearance and feel. Value wise, the skins are a little overpriced.
- wheelskins steering wheel covers
- wheelskins steering wheel cover
- access truck bed mat
- cts evolution programmer
- chevy collegiate accessories
- bmw steering wheel cover
- mercedes sun shades
- mud flaps for gmc sierra
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- jeep grand cherokee steering wheel cover
- bull guards
- auto seat cover
- trailer hitches for sale