- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
269 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ratan D (Damascus, MD) — Jan 31, 2018 7:43 AM
Great quality. It might take a while to install but it appears great. I would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Troy G (RENTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Jan 30, 2018 8:24 PM
This is by far the best leather steering wheel cover I've had. It is thick, soft, and supple. As with any sew on cover, it can be difficult, but it's so worth the effort when you do it right. You need about 15-ft of line to sew a cross stitch pattern, so I used my own line, not sure if they send enough for that.
Reviewed by Barbara J (North Augusta, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac Escalade — Jan 05, 2018 10:34 PM
This steering wheel cover has to be sewn on..Everything that you need to do this comes with it..It's a little difficult and takes time to do it, but looks really nice..A little pricey..
Reviewed by Alex B (Cicero, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Acura MDX — Jan 03, 2018 8:46 PM
I wasn't looking forward to installing it, did take quite some time but worth the effort. Love the look and feel, great leather quality.
Reviewed by Matt B (Diberville, MS) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Camry — Jan 02, 2018 10:04 AM
Wheelskin euro black perforated is high quality. A bit cumbersome in installation but overall looks great once installed.