- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
188 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David M (Edmonds, WA) — Tuesday at 12:28 PM
My Wheelskins cover fits well and feels good while driving. I watched a YouTube video and learned to do a 2-needle baseball stitch. The results are superb!
Reviewed by Richard H (LANGHORNE, PA) — Tuesday at 6:50 AM
If you Take your time and keep the cover positioned the results are worth it. Definitely wear a glove or wrap your fingers while stitching. From pulling the thread tight you will get a blister. Once it's finished it looks great
Reviewed by Tonya H (DPO, AE) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 22, 2017 10:42 PM
When I first got the cover in the mail my heart sunk. Needle? Thread? This was going to be impossible. But it wasn't. It took me about an hour and a half, it looks like a professional job, and I am so happy with how it feels to the touch, both the leather and my stitches. It installs a feeling of pride! Love it.
Reviewed by Ron V (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 14, 2017 12:47 AM
My euro tone leather steering wheel cover is by far the best one I have installed in my 77 years of cars.
Reviewed by Susan S (SHELBY TOWNSHIP, MI) — May 19, 2017 4:12 PM
I do not like plastic steering wheels! Purchased a Prius and the first thing I did was buy a cover from a retail auto chain. When I returned it, I got the "it should be warmed up" schpeel. I am soooo glad my only option was to lace. It takes patience & concentration to do. You don't have to be afraid to pull it tight (to get the sides butted together) for a nice seam. You'll get the factory look and feel. Not bad for a woman! :D
- wheelskins steering wheel covers
- extang rt
- molle seat covers
- steering wheel leather cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- volkswagen pet barrier
- wheel skin for 2010 vw golf
- jeep wrangler steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2012 ford escape running boards
- cheap fender flares
- truck rack
- truck tool boxes low profile