Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Burton L M (Greene, NY) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Caprice — Tuesday at 7:15 PM
Exactly what I wanted, easy to install, looks great, best steering wheel control, very comfortable.
Reviewed by Theodore M (Middleburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Nov 11, 2017 4:16 PM
Hardest part on installation was counting the holes on the backside of the steering wheel spokes. The rest was easy peasy!
Reviewed by Megan L (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Bolt — Nov 09, 2017 8:20 PM
The cover itself was extremely difficult to contour to the wheel, specifically around the three points where the horn connects to the wheel.
Reviewed by Steve R (Shelby, MT) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-350 — Nov 09, 2017 8:22 AM
Made all the difference in the world. Excellent fit. A little tough lacing it on, but that's to be expected. Great price, great product. Gave my steering wheel a new look again.
Reviewed by David H (ALLEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Civic — Nov 07, 2017 8:17 PM
This is our third Wheelskin cover. We love them in our other two cars as well. Always great quality, good instructions and an awesome look and feel. Thanks.