Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
Ships By 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1183 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul S (PALATINE, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Mazda 5 — Monday at 9:15 PM
Thankfully, I have some basic sewing skills which really helped. With that, it took some time to get the hang of it. You have to thread the entire waxed string through every hole, pulling very tightly to create a clean seam where the leather meets. It took about 1 & 3/4 hours, including undoing a section once I realized I had misaligned the holes. The waxed string got tangled several times, too. BUT, the end result looks awesome!! Feels great. Well worth the effort. Way better than brand new!
Reviewed by Dustin G (Fredericksburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Monday at 6:28 PM
This is a time consuming install. But worth the effort. Would be willing to do this again. Nice quality and looks great.
Reviewed by john r (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 11, 2017 6:47 AM
Great item, perfect fit. Looks like it came on the wheel. A little difficult and time consuming to install, looks great.