- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your ride with factory flair and install an OE-style spoiler from Elite Spoilers
- Custom designed for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Crafted from molded ABS plastic for a precision fit, light weight and super strength
- Elite Spoilers are available with factory-matched paint or a ready-to-paint primer finish
- Paint-matched models feature 3 coats of DuPont automotive paint and 2 coats of clear for a smooth, factory-matched finish
- Elite Spoilers include all hardware and templates needed for a quick and easy installation
- Certain models include a DOT-approved LED taillight—Lifetime Warranty on the light
- Factory-matched DuPont paint features a 3-year warranty
- Your Elite Spoiler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Elite Spoiler equips your ride with a spoiler that looks factory fresh at a fraction of the factory cost. Don't let the high dealer cost spoil your sport-package dreams. Elite builds their spoilers to factory specifications for a flawless fit and makes `em from the same premium ABS plastic as the stock wings.
Elite Spoilers are available in two finishes: factory-paint matched, or primed and ready for your custom colors. Painted model features 3 coats of premium DuPont automotive paint, plus 2 clear coats for a deep, smooth factory-like finish. To complete the factory look, certain models feature a DOT approved LED taillight.
The spoiler kit includes everything for a simple do-it-yourself installation. Elite spoils you with high-quality hardware and easy-to-follow instructions that help make quick work of the install. Plus, Elite warrants the factory-matched paint for 3 years while your spoiler and taillight feature a Lifetime Warranty.
- Custom paint-matched products are specially-made for your vehicle and cannot be returned.
Elite Spoilers Customer Reviews
125 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James G (Milford, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — Sep 08, 2017 7:00 AM
My original spoiler had "lip burn" from all these years of sun exposure. I got a body shop quote to remove and repaint...400.00 I bought this spoiler for half the price and its exactly like OEM and fantastically painted. Easy install and super resolve to my problem. Spoiler arrived quickly and very nicely wrapped.
Reviewed by JOHN J (SMITHFIELD, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Jul 11, 2017 4:28 PM
It appears to be the same spoiler I ordered 6 years ago, yet the wiring was different. It did NOT come with the same splicing connectors, not was the wiring routed on the same side. No way I was going to drill another hole in the trunk lid, so I simply snaked the wire back onto the left side after drilling another hole into the spoiler. Let's hope that the clearcoat lasts >5 years this time. Cheaper to buy another spoiler than to have the original repainted your local bodyshop!
Reviewed by David D (Eugene, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Feb 09, 2017 11:18 PM
I couldn't be happier. It changed the look of my Chrysler 300C. I get so many compliments. Thank you for the great customer service, the ease in ordering and how quickly I received my order.
Reviewed by Thomas G (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda RX-8 — Mar 16, 2016 4:04 AM
Happy with the spoiler, looks great, paint matched perfect but no template made it a challenge to cut holes for installation.