- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your ride with factory flair and install an OE-style spoiler from Elite Spoilers
- Custom designed for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Crafted from molded ABS plastic for a precision fit, light weight and super strength
- Elite Spoilers are available with factory-matched paint or a ready-to-paint primer finish
- Paint-matched models feature 3 coats of DuPont automotive paint and 2 coats of clear for a smooth, factory-matched finish
- Elite Spoilers include all hardware and templates needed for a quick and easy installation
- Certain models include a DOT-approved LED taillight—Lifetime Warranty on the light
- Factory-matched DuPont paint features a 3-year warranty
- Your Elite Spoiler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Elite Spoiler equips your ride with a spoiler that looks factory fresh at a fraction of the factory cost. Don't let the high dealer cost spoil your sport-package dreams. Elite builds their spoilers to factory specifications for a flawless fit and makes `em from the same premium ABS plastic as the stock wings.
Elite Spoilers are available in two finishes: factory-paint matched, or primed and ready for your custom colors. Painted model features 3 coats of premium DuPont automotive paint, plus 2 clear coats for a deep, smooth factory-like finish. To complete the factory look, certain models feature a DOT approved LED taillight.
The spoiler kit includes everything for a simple do-it-yourself installation. Elite spoils you with high-quality hardware and easy-to-follow instructions that help make quick work of the install. Plus, Elite warrants the factory-matched paint for 3 years while your spoiler and taillight feature a Lifetime Warranty.
- Custom paint-matched products are specially-made for your vehicle and cannot be returned.
Elite Spoilers Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOHN J (SMITHFIELD, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Jul 11, 2017 4:28 PM
It appears to be the same spoiler I ordered 6 years ago, yet the wiring was different. It did NOT come with the same splicing connectors, not was the wiring routed on the same side. No way I was going to drill another hole in the trunk lid, so I simply snaked the wire back onto the left side after drilling another hole into the spoiler. Let's hope that the clearcoat lasts >5 years this time. Cheaper to buy another spoiler than to have the original repainted your local bodyshop!
Reviewed by David D (Eugene, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Feb 09, 2017 11:18 PM
I couldn't be happier. It changed the look of my Chrysler 300C. I get so many compliments. Thank you for the great customer service, the ease in ordering and how quickly I received my order.
Reviewed by Thomas G (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda RX-8 — Mar 16, 2016 4:04 AM
Happy with the spoiler, looks great, paint matched perfect but no template made it a challenge to cut holes for installation.
Reviewed by Mark B (Broken Arrow, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Fusion — Feb 10, 2016 9:00 AM
Spoiler is very well constructed and the Tuxedo Black finish matched my car perfectly. Drill hole templates are a bit flimsy but work, be sure to review the instructions closely. One tip. I wish I had applied the templates first to determine where I needed to drill the holes. It would have saved me removing the internal trunk lid liner which came as a step before applying the templates in the instructions. In my case, there was no need to remove it.