Yakima FatCat Ski & Snowboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Run to the snowy hills with your equipment safely stored in the Yakima FatCat Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Roomy enough to hold plenty of skis and snowboards
- Opens easily with the push of an oversized button—works while you're wearing your gloves
- Smart hinge design gives your Yakima FatCat a low profile
- Built-in riser delivers plenty of clearance for big bindings
- Comes with SKS locks for total security
- Mounts to round, square and most factory crossbars
- Your Yakima FatCat Ski & Snowboard Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're heading to the slopes for some casual skiing or for a downhill battle royale with the captain of your high school's diving team to defend the honor of a French foreign exchange student you're crushing on, getting there can be a struggle without the right ski rack. But, when you're rolling with the Yakima FatCat, all you have to worry about is your technique on the pow pow.
Yakima designed the FatCat Ski Rack with Black Diamond features for Bunny Hill operation. To open its padded jaw, just press the big, ergonomic button—you don't even have to take off your gloves and freeze your fingers! Plus, the integrated SKS locks protect your equipment from abominable snow thieves.
No matter how sleek or chunky your skis are, the Yakima FatCat has room to handle the widest loads. Your Yakima Fat Cat mounts securely to round, square and most factory crossbars, and its built-in risers provide plenty of space for bigger bindings. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima FatCat Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John S (FAIRFAX, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 30, 2015 6:47 AM
Excellent product and high quality construction. Relatively low profile construction minimizes noise on the highway. The only issue I have had is that the tumbler in the locking mechanism is a little finicky and takes some effort.